Chapter 24

Malhotra mansion, 10:00 pm, Manan's room.

Nandini lay down on bed when something strike her mind and she pick her phone from the table. She is going to call her beloved papa when she found a message from him
'Princess. I know you both would be worried for me. But I'm fine beta and I will be at home by tomorrow morning.'
She felt relief after reading the message and then kept her phone aside and then heeded towards the balcony.

Malhotra mansion, 11:30 pm.

Manik entered his room after the necessary discussion about their concert with FAB 5. He was very tired with the event of full day so he just want to sleep having her in his arms.

When he entered the room he saw it's full dark but there is light coming from the balcony and he understood that she must be there. So he instantly goes to the washroom and change in nightwear and come towards the balcony.

When he entered in balcony he saw the most beautiful sight in front of his life. As nandini is standing there in balcony under his favorite stars holding her jar of fireflies. She is smiling widely looking at them when her face is glowing like the brightest sun. And upon that the slight moon light is felling on her already glowing face making it more and more ethereal.

(Nandini with fireflies)

Nandini is standing in balcony and looking at her favorite fireflies and rewinding her life with his monster and smiling widely

Nandini is standing in balcony and looking at her favorite fireflies and rewinding her life with his monster and smiling widely. When she felt his warmth behind her and his long arms engulfing her in back hug and his palm placed on her fireflies. Fireflies glow with bright light when he touch her and she look up at his eyes which is already looking at her.

He also smile looking at him and very lovingly kiss her lips. She smiles against her lips and kiss him with more love. Soon they broke apart and manik said "I love you." She smiled ear to ear and look at glowing fireflies and then again look at him and said "I love you more mani."

Then he said peaking her temple "tum soyi kyu nahi abhi tak? It's late." She snuggle more into him and said still looking at her fireflies "tumhare bina keise soti?" he smiles and peak her chubby cheeks and said "ok now sleeping time." By saying this he hold her jar and kept it on the side table of their balcony which is having more of this type of jars of fireflies.

Then pick her up in his arms and came to their room. He place her on the bed and then they both lied down holding each other. Soon they slept cuddling each other by the tiredness of the day.

Malhotra mansion, next morning.

Manan were seating at couches doing their respective works. Manik is reading some magazines and nandini is surfing on her phone for some classical music workshop. When they heard a car's horn. They both get up and saw that their papa coming towards them with smiling face.

Nandini ran towards him saying "Papa..." and hug him tightly. Manik also came there smiling at the father-daughter bonding and then hug his dad and asked "how are you dad?" Mr. Malhotra smile and said "I'm fine son." Then he said looking at nandini "but I'm hungry beta. Breakfast milega kya?"