Chapter 36

Malhotra Mansion, evening time, Music room.

(Music Room)

FAB 5 were practicing very hard non-stop since two hours, so being tired they all settled on sofas ending their practice session

FAB 5 were practicing very hard non-stop since two hours, so being tired they all settled on sofas ending their practice session. After sitting manik was about to call nandini when he heard her melodious voice "Hello Guys..." and then navya said "Ho gayi practice?"

While saying this both came towards them and manik pull nandini in his lap while navya settled besides mukti. And before anyone could answer cabir said mischievously looking towards manan "Ye lo. Ye Romeo apni Juliet ko call krne hi wala tha aur Juliet khud yaha par agayi..."

Everyone laugh listening him while poor nandini blush and our own majnu manik look at cabir with deadly glare. And cabir said controlling his laughter "Are... aise kya dekh raha hei? Tuje kya laga hame pata nahi tha kya ki tu nandini ko call krne wala tha. Of course dude we all know..."

Manik immediately throw a cushion towards him shouting loudly "Cabirrr..." everyone again laugh seeing them and then Mukti finally said "are yar... stop it you both..." Then she turn towards manan and said "Manik Nandini... kitne din ho gaye hei tum dono ne eksath nahi gaya... why don't you both sing togather?" Aliya also said seconding her "Ya guys... please sing na... it will be great."

Listening them manan look towards each other and smiled telling that they were ready and then manik freed nandini from his grip and she sit beside him. He close his eyes and started to strum his guitar...

Mmm... Mmm...

Chhuteya na chhoote mosey
Rang tera dolna
Ik tere baajo duja
Mera koi molna
Bolna mahi bol na
Bolna mahi bol na

Manik sang this lines looking towards nandini with utmost love filled eyes. He was conveying the feeling of his love with the lyrics of the song.

Mm... Mmm...

Then he place his Guitar on sofa and got up holding nandini's hand in his. He made her stand above his feet and started to dance with her in a slow steps. While she was staring at him very lovingly and drowning herself in his love.

Tere liye aaya main toh tere sang jaana
Dholna ve tere nal jindadi bitavaan
Kadi naiyo chodna
Ishq di dor na
Saare chadh jaayein mahi
Tu na chodna
Bolna mahi bolna
Bolna mahi bolna

Manik sand this looking deep in her eyes as if telling her that he is just for her and will always be with her even after death. He was telling her that he knew she would never leave his side like always she would be with him till eternity.

Mm... Mmm...

And all this while she was just looking at him in a trance of love and only pure blissful love and then listening his words her heart filled with the ocean of love that the words of her heart came out as lyrics of waves in that love ocean.

Tere sang hasna main tere sang rona
Tujhme hi rehna main tujhme hi khona
Dil mein chhupa ke tujhe
Dil naiyo kholna
Marke bhi mahi tose munh na modna
Bolna maahi bolna
Bolna maahi bolna