Chapter 37

Malhotra mansion, Morning time, Breakfast table.

Manan were having their breakfast with their romantic yet teasing moments when mohan dada, the main and senior servant of the Malhotra mansion came and said "Excuse me ... sir..." Manan look at him and he continue "Sir... Mansion ke guest room and gaming room me thoda renovation karne ki zarurat hei."

Manik thought for some time and said "Ya... actually muje lagta hei pure ghar ko renovation ki zaroorat hei... lekin mei to free nahi ho." But nandini said cutting him in between "But mei to free hu manik... mera collage start hone mei abhi two weeks hei so I can do it..." Manik said "Okay then that is's good."

Manik look at the servant and said "Tum hamare purine interior designers ko ghar bulake ma'am k sath meeting fix kara dena. And ya jo bhi ma'am kahe sab wesa hi hona chahiye." Then servant left and manan also came towards parking area and Nandini said "Manik... you know I'm thinking agar pure ghar ka renovation karva rahe hei to sath sath Garden, poolside and backside ka bhi karwa lete hei..."

Manik smiled at her thoughtfulness and said peaking her forehead "I have already told you. It is your house too so tumhe job hi thik lage tum karva lo." And in reply she just peak his cheek and said cutely "Thank you mani... and ya... manik... hume outhouse me sift hona padega so I think me Aliya ko bol dungi tum log waha practice k liye chale jana ok?" mnaik mouthed and ok and then suddenly something strike in his mind and he said loudly "ek second... Tum bhi ready rehna... hum dono sathme jayenge..."

Nandini said "But manik muje rishubh k pas jana hei..." "To mei tumhe waha se peak kar lunga..." then she was about to say something but manik peak her lips softly and then ran towards car shouting "I'm not listening anything..."

Dhruliya's Car, Morning time.

As Aliya was alone, Dhruv was staying with her. After having breakfast both were going towards their destination in car when dhruv said "Aliya... I will pick you up from your fashion house at afternoon and then we both will go Malhotra Mansion together." Aliya replied "No Dhruv... actually Nandini has just messaged me... there is renovation is going on in Malhotra mansion so we will practice at our place today."

Dhruv said "Ok then... that is good." And they have reached now so dhruv halt the car and peak aliya's cheeks making her blush and then said "Muaaa... Bye... will miss you..." she smiled and blush and went out bedding him bye.

Residential Building, MG Road, Delhi.

A person was sitting in a lavish apartment's living area and in front of him a man was standing in formal clothes looking like a manager and telling his boss about his day's schedule. After he was done his master asked in his bossy tone "And what about the N-label music company? These days why don't they are giving any music shows to me?" in which the other person politely answered "Sir... I have heard that they are going to launch a new album along with it's live concert with a Mumbai's Youth band. And they are quite famous in Mumbai."

That person thought for something and then asked in angry tone "And what is the name of that band?" "its FAB 5 sir." As soon as he heard the name he stood up angrily and then said gritting his teeth "FAB 5 FAB 5 FAB 5... They are again coming in my way. But no... I will destroy them..." he smirked and said "And this time also my target will be Nandini Moorthy."

Aliya's Place, 05:00 pm.

After picking up nandini from her chachs's house, manan came to Aliya's place. Manik halted the car in parking area and nandini was about to get down of the car when manik held her hand and nandini look at him curiously and said "Kya huwa manik? Chalo..."

And being a super naughty person manik made a cute sad pout and said in babies tone "Tum aise ja sakti ho?" saying this he pulled her towards himself and now they face were just inches apart and he said huskily keeping her hair behind her ear "I want my does. Now." Nandini blushed with his tone but she somehow controlled herself and smartly pulled out his hand from her waist and said "Manik... Abhi nahi... badme... sab hamara wait kar rahe honge... chalo abhi..."