Chapter 39

Main Stage, FAB 5 concert.

FAB 5 came in stage and after doing their group hug they held their respective musical instruments. And soon lights gets on and it focused on only 4 people on the stage. They are none other than FAB 4. And with this hooting and shouting of the public as well as media persons which were breaking all the records increased to another level and reach at its pike.

But soon it all gets vanished in a blink when they all heard a guitar strumming and creating a soft melody on the middle of the stage and then a spot light focused on him, the rock star himself Manik Malhotra. But his eyes were finding his shining star and soon his eyes met hers which were shining with proud and happy tears seeing him getting what he deserves. And she gave him a million dollar smile as if telling him that she is proud of him and told him to continue. He blinked his eyes and started singing in his captivated voice...

 He blinked his eyes and started singing in his captivated voice

Me pyaar ton vadd tenu pyaar
Kra Tenu sajda sohne lakh vaar kra

Then dhruv also came towards middle stage and started singing...

Me pyaar ton vadd tenu pyaar kraTenu sajda sohne lakh vaar kraJ din nu tu kehde tu raat maahiVe me raat samjh aitbaar kra

Tenu sajda sohne lakh vaar kra
J din nu tu kehde tu raat maahi
Ve me raat samjh aitbaar kra

He sang this lines with his sweet voice looking towards love of his life Aliya and after then again manik came forward and started to sing closing his eyes with immense love and intensity filled voice...

Me tere laye duniya nu chaddeya
Tere laye door apne kare
Ve me tenu inna chaundi han
Ae gal teri SOCh ton pare

He sang this lines looking towards Nandini with utmost love as if telling her that he means every word of this songs as she can never imagine the depth of his love. While she is just watching him in a trance and smiling amongst her happy tears, she knew that this lyrics is made by him just for her. Then again dhruv started singing...