Chapter 12

Air-Port, Mumbai, India.
Manan had already informed their friends that they are coming back so everyone decided to come to the airport to receive them. So Navya, Aliya, Mukti and also a small abeer were seating their in Chhatrapati Sivaji Internation air-port, Mumbai as aryaman made some excuse and told them that he couldn't come but the thing is he don't want to saw nandini and manik together. They are waiting for their two lovable friends as little did they know that with manan, they will also found their lost best friend Dhruv.

Soon arrival of a flight from Copenhagen announced and here their faces light up with happiness. Aliya and Mukti were happy for manik as their friend is survived from amnesia and also happy that nandini is with manik in every step of his life as he finally found a light in his dark life. Navya was also happy that after so many days she could meet her best friend.

They were standing their when they spotted manan were coming to them looking tired due to this long journey but still their faces have a thousand volts smile and happiness is shining through their eyes. And the feeling of coming back to their home is clearly visible on their faces. Actually manan told dhruv to come after some time as they were also worried about their friend's reaction.

As soon as manan reach them navya came to nandini exclaiming in her jovial voice "welcome back nandu..." and hugged her tightly and other side Aliya and mukti also came to manik and they trio share a group hug. Then navya greeted manik and muklya also greeted nandu. Then nandu being a child loving person and abeer's dear mausi, picked up abeer from baby-basket and said excitedly "Hey my abeer baby... I missed you." The little one make sound "owwww" and nuzzle in nandini's chubby cheeks in which she giggle ans everyone present there adores the super cute babies. Then she turn toward navya and said "Navya... he grow up too much in just three months" before navya could say something abeer's dear mausi Mukti said "And also become very naughty. Nandini." Everyone laughs at her sentence and then manik signaled nandu to remind her about their pending talk i.e Dhruv.

Then nandini said in a serious tone after settling abeer back in baby-basket "Guys we both need to say something to you all." She turn to look and manik and said "Actually we want you guys to meet someone." And before anyone can understand anything Dhruv came forward and they saw dhruv coming towards them. Muklya look at manan to ask them 'is that the person, they want to meet?' And manik said in a serious tone "Yes guys. Dhruv is back."

The expression on their faces after listening manik's words are just shocking and then soon it turned into happiness finding their friend after so long. Dhruv also came near them by now and he was also happy seeing them all. But within seconds their faces filed with anger remembering that he left them in a middle way and that too when their friends needs him a lot. And Aliya's face is just worth watching. She doesn't know how to react. But then her eyes meet his eyes and the day, when he left her came across her mind and tears started to flowing down from her eyes and seeing her tears dhruv's eyes also gets moist.

Mukti came forward and said very coldly after some silence "Why are you come back dhruv?" dhruv just hang his head in guilt and said "I'm sorry. I was lost and so I left you." But mukti reward him with a tight slap and no one stops her as they know that her anger is justified. She said "this is for not sharing your worry with us. We are family dhruv." Dhruv doesn't say anything and just hugged her and she also reciprocated and said "thik hei na tu? dhruv" he broke the hug and nodded his head.

Then he come to Aliya and said "I'm sorry Aliya. I know I hurt you but..." but she said cutting him in between "No dhruv. You hurt me beyond repair. You just left me middle of nowhere." Saying this Aliya left the place cryingly and mukti also left behind her saying "I'll handle her." Then navya left with abber and looking at dhruv's face manik said keeping his hand on his shoulder "don't worry buddy. Give her some time. Things will be settle soon." Dhruv just nodded and left for his home.

Nandini's home, Mumbai.

Then manan come to nandini's home to meet chacha-chachi and rishubh. Chachi opens the door and her face light up with joy and eyes filled with tears seeing her daughter after so long. Nandini also felt happy seeing her chachi after this long and they both hugged each other first and then chachi said "meri beti.... Keisi hei tu?" "mai thik hu chachi." Then chachi turn towards manik who was adoring the loving mother-daughter and said in her most dramatic tone "haye mera shahrukh a hi gaya..." manik smiled at chachi and greeted her back and they soon settled on sofa.

Nandini asked chachi "Chachi rishu kahape hai?" but before her chachi reply, nandini's eyes were blocked by two pair of arms and her smile grew wider knowing who it is and she said placing her hand above his "rishu..." In which rishubh said coming towards her and hugging her "kaisi ho di aap?" "I'm fine rishu... tu kesa hei?" "I'm also fine di." Replied rishubh. Now a day's rishubh can speak properly as his treatment is going too well and he also stared to study as well. Then rishubh came to manik and they both hi-fied and manik said "hey champ... what's up?" "Hey bhai..." Then manan also greeted to chacha.

They were seating on couch and chatting on random things when chachi said "Chalo bachcho.. tumlog bate karo me khana banati hu." As soon as she said this manik's eyes widened in thought of eating chachi's experimental food. He looked toward nandu pleadingly and asked her to save him from chachi's food and looking at his face nandu giggles a little.

If it would have been the other days nandu surely made manik to eat chachi's food but now manik had to follow a proper diet so she couldn't compromise with his health and she said "rukiye chachi...wo kya hei na. manik normal food nahi kha sakta because he need to follow a proper diet. So hum yaha dinner nahi kar sakte. Hum Malhotra mension jake hi dinner lenge."

Chachi pouted listening to her and said dejectedly "are to iska matlab tu vapas chali jayegi. Yaha nahi rukegi apne ghar pe?" And nandu instantly said "sorry chachi. Aaj muje jana hoga. But I promise ki kal me sare servants ko manik ki diet k instructions deke vapas aungi. Nandini promise." Listening her chachi said smilingly "koi nai beta. Me to aise hi keh rahi thi. Tu ja, tere shahrukh ko abhi teri zarurat hei." Nandini smiled at her chachi and soon manan left for the Malhotra mension.

Malhota Mansion, Mumbai.

After reaching home manan get freshen up first as they were tired and also going through a mild jetlag. Then nandini prepare manik's diet food and instructed every servant about manik's health. Servants also greeted his master and get back to their work as their master's strict girlfriend is back. Then manan have their dinner and soon drifted to sleep in their bedroom being very tired.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love
NISHU