Chapter 10

First of all a very big big thank you friends…
I just love your comments and I’m almost on cloud 9 with your response really….
You guys are very much important to me as you read the story and also appreciating my thoughts…
Actully I’m writing this story because I want to keep Manan alive in my heart and also the YAARIAAN of Fab 5 alive, so it’s my small attempt to do it… And you friends are my support to write this story so please keep commenting and keep increasing my support.

CHAPTER 10

Nandini, Mr. Malhotra and Dhruv settled themselves at their seats and now it was time for manik to performe. There was the huge crowd is present there in the middle hutting and whistling for the new singer of the town Manik. It’s a new place, new city and also an unknown country but still there are some people who believes in him as they came here for this concert. The people came are almost who attend his some of the street concerts and had impressed by his singing. Most of the crowd are Asian and British People but there are also some Danish people came to attend the concert impressed by his magical voice.

Manik came on the stage holding his guitar in his hands and looking like a super-star in his Blue blazer and red tee tucking inside. He is looking like a Greek god himself who came on earth to almost through all the every girls in insane state by just his killing looks and black-brown deep intense eyes. Watching him on stage the hutting and shouting of the people increased to double level.
(Manik’s look for the concert)

While coming to the stage his eyes searched for his beloved and he spotted them their seating in front of the stage a little far from the crowd

While coming to the stage his eyes searched for his beloved and he spotted them their seating in front of the stage a little far from the crowd. He smiled at his father and his friend and then his eyes fell on her as she was looking very lovingly towards him yet little scared too for his concert and soon he saw her folding her hands and praying to her Aiyappa for his big concert. Then she smile at him and flutter her eyelashes gesturing him to start his singing.

He smile back and said looking at audience “This one is for my love.” By saying this he blow a flying kiss towards her and she smile and just blush.
And now he close his eyes and started to sing while also playing his guitar…
You're the light, you're the nightYou're the color of my bloodYou're the cure, you're the painYou're the only thing I wanna touchNever knew that it could mean so much, so much
He sang this lines by looking at nandini’s face with so much of truth in his eyes as he wanted to tell her that she is his everything. Yes, she is his light, his night and he is also assuring her that from now on he would never forgot her or even a single memory of hers as she is in his bloods. He also telling her that for him she is the only thing in the world he wants to touch and feel around him.

You're the fear, I don't careCause I've never been so highFollow me to the darkLet me take you past our satellitesYou can see the world you brought to life, to life
While singing this lines he has so much of hurt inside his heart by remembering his dreadful past. He wants to tell her to look at his past and see that how much pain and loneliness he felt when she was not there in his life and then she come to his life like stars come to the darkest night and illuminate it with the brightness. She brought him to the life from hell.

So love me like you do, love me like you doLove me like you do, love me like you doTouch me like you do, touch me like you doWhat are you waiting for?
He sang this lines with such depth from his heart that nandini’s eyes become moist and audience cheered him with applauses. Then after ending the song, he opens his eyes and smile at audience to liking his performance.

Then he looked at crowd and said again “And now this one is for my friends FAB 5.” Then he gestured dhruv to come to the stage and he smiling huge came to the stage and a spot boy handed him a guitar and soon they both started singing while cherishing their beautiful memories of FAB 5.

” Then he gestured dhruv to come to the stage and he smiling huge came to the stage and a spot boy handed him a guitar and soon they both started singing while cherishing their beautiful memories of FAB 5

O yarra… O mere yara...
O yara…tu sunle zara….
O yara…… O ajaa re yara..…
They both were singing and reminiscing their memories of talent hunt and their unbreakable Friendship.
Manik stared to sing…
Dosti ka ek jahan tha…
Hum sub se jo milke bana tha…
Tum bin tha me adhura…
He ended last lines looking at dhruv with a sad face as he is still incomplete without his friends, without his buddy. He remember FAB 5 and his eyes become teary.
Looking at his face dhruv also sings to assure him…
O yara…kaisi yeh yaariaan..
O yara…..
Kaisi yeh Yaariaan…..

They both stared singing again suing the bed memories away…
O yarra… O mere yara...
O yara…tu sunle zara….
O yara…… O ajaa re yara..…

They both ended the song and hugged each other tightly. And the crowd become almost mad by cheering them with lots of whistling, hutting and what not. Then dhruv come down the stage and manik also came after stating a humble “Thank You” to the crowd.
As soon as he come at back stage he found a petite frame come to him and hugging him tightly in a blink. He also smilingly engulfed her in his arms and she said kissing his hairs “You performed so well manik. It was beautiful” Manik said lovingly kissing her temple “Thank you love.”
Then they saw Mr. Malhotra coming towards them so they broke the hug and Mr. Malhotra also hug him and said with very much proud “That was amazing my boy. I’m so proud of you son.” Manik also thanked him and then after beading them good byes he went from there to leave for New York. This time his dear princess nandu took a promise from him to come at India at least in 2 months and also threatened him if he wouldn’t keep his promise then she will never talk to him.

Then manan and dhruv also came home. They were seating on the couches after having dinner thinking about what to do as it is their last night in Denmark. After some time dhruv said “Come on manik… club chalet hai… It’s been ages we haven’t parting or clubbing. And there is a famous night club ‘KB3’ in Copenhagen and also its owner is my friend.” Manik become exited listening club’s name and said “yes buddy. Actually it’s great idea and also it’s been too long since I have drink.” He was saying all this excitedly when he felt a pinch on his arm. “auuchhh…” he winched in pain and then he sees nandu and saw her face filled with anger and he realized in just a second that he is not allowed to have alcohol and just a while before he said about having it so this pinch is the afterwards of that words. He then horrifiedly said looking at her “I mean Soft…soft drinks.”
Dhruv laughed at his friend’s condition and manik glared at him and nandu said in stern voice gritting her teeth in anger “Manik. I’m telling you this for the last time. Don’t even think about touching the alcohol or else you have no idea what I ll do to you.” He smiled babyishly at her to cover his mistake and said very cutely “okay… Nandini promise. I won’t. Now we can go to club na?” She smiled at his cuteness and about to peak his pout when dhruv faked a cough and said “Control guys… I’m here only.” She blush and said abruptly “ya. We are going.”

Soon trio came to club with dressing in party style. Manik is wearing a brown jacket with black tee and nandu was complimenting him with black jeans and brown simmer crop top and dhruv was in his blue tee with black pants.
They settle themselves in club’s private seating area after greeting the manager as he is dhruv’s friend. They were sipping the soft drinks and talking randomly when nandu gets a call from amms and she went out as there was so much of noise around.
When she came back to the club after ending the call, the site in front of her made her feel so much of angry and burning inside. Manik was dancing with a hot girl in short dress and she was almost throwing herself on him. Manik’s hands were on her waist and her hands were placed on his hands.

To Be Continue…

Lots of Love
NISHU