Chapter 42

After freshen up and getting ready manik went to his office and nandini goes to her chachi's home. The day passed in a blink as manik was busy in his work as last few days he couldn't concentrate on work properly because of music album. Meanwhile nandini was with chachi and rishubh spending some quality time with them as after college starts she won't be able to spend much time with them.

06:00 am, Cavya's Place.

Navya was getting ready in her room and cabir and abber was playing in living room

Navya was getting ready in her room and cabir and abber was playing in living room. When cabir's phone rang and he pick up the call after seeing mukti's name. Mukti said from the other side "Hello Cabir... your surprise is ready. Come with navya and my chhotu abber." Cabir replied jovially "ya. We are coming."

Then he shouted "Are yar madhubala... kitni der lagaogi. We are getting late. Jaldi aja." And listening his words small abber giggled and said trying to imitate him "madhu...dhu..." cabir chuckled watching him trying to say madhubala and he then took him in his arms and said "it's madhubala champ..."

But before they both resume their madhubala conversation, navya came from behind and said irritatingly "Cabir... Abber ko aisa mat sikhao. Aur ab chalo... late ho raha tha na..." then trio left.

After about half an hour journey cabir halt his car in front of a huge apartment. Navya asked curiously "ye kaha le aye ho cabir?" "Abhi pata chal jayega, tum chalo." Saying this he pick up abber and walk towards eleveter while navya followed them.

Soon elevator stops on the last floor of the building and they saw a big penthouse in front of them and mukti was standing in front of the door with a huge smile. Then trio entered in house and cabir asked abber "How is this house champ?"

Abber shouted running here and there with excitement "its so biggg dad..." cabir smiled with his boy's excitement and said "Then this house if yours from now." But listening his words navya tried to say something but cabir said looking at her cutting her words "Yes navya. This is our new home. I bought it for us. And mukti did it's interior."

Then mukti also came in front of navya and said "ya navya. Tell me did you like it?" but instead of saying anything navya was crying with happy tears and hugged mukti and cabir both tightly. After breaking the hug cabir said to lighten the atmosphere "Ab itna senty mat ho madhubala. And ya kal subak ham yaha shift hojayenge and then at night our house warming party."

But navya said "No cabir. Hum ek hi shart par yaha rehne ayenge." Cabir and mukti both look at her questioningly listening her words and then navya continued looking towards mukti "Mukti yaha hamare sath rahegi."

And before mukti said anything further cabir also said "ha yar mukti please. Hum sab sathme rahenge. Kitna maza ayega." Then abber also said in his toddler voice "masi... stay hele na. Then we will be a big fal..." mukti smiled and said picking him in her arms "it's family abber. And yes I will stay with my baby."

08:00 pm, Malhotra Industries, Manik's office.