Chapter 57

CHAPTER 57

Aryamn sighed deeply and said after a pause "Ab ye sirf feelings nahi hei navya. Ishq hei ye mera."

"Aryaman tum jante ho na nanadini manik ki ho chuki hei aur wo sirf usise pyar karti hei." Navya replied while aryaman smiled sadly and replied "Janta hu navya bahot achche se janta hu. And I hope that this musical event with nandini give me the closer of my love which I needed."

Venue, Classical Music saga.

(Nandini's look)

Nandini was finally ready to rock the stage with Aryaman as amms, chacha-chachi, rishubh and Fab 4 along with navya and abeer got settled in front row after wishing nandini a best of luck.

The announcement was already done and now nandini was worried about her love who has left for an urgent meeting and didn't come yet. She was so much engrossed in her worrying session that she didn't even realize that her worry was coming out of her eyes in form of small pearly tears but before that pearls touch the ground, a long big many palm catch them and said in his loving voice "How come my Nandini got so stupid to waste these precious pearls?"

Instead of answering she just hugged him tightly while he take her whole body into his lifting her up the ground. After sometime he broke the hug and kiss her forehead making her lips curve into a beautiful smile.

He then kiss her cheeks hardly and said "Best of luck. And make me proud." She smiled brightly indicating a silent thank you and then walk away towards the stage.

While manik was still watching her going away when suddenly she stops, turn towards him and said rather asked in her childish tone "Manik... you know na I love you ?!!!"

He smiled brightly with the hidden meaning of her words and said "I know princess and I love you more." After that giving a beautiful smile to him she left to the stage where aryaman was already settled and was waiting for her.

Nandini took her place with veena while Aryaman was with tabla and flute. Nandini look towards manik and he blinked his eyes with his finger crossed inside his pocket as he was silently praying for his love.

Then they started,

Ishq Bina Kya Marna Yaara, Ishq Bina Kya Jeena

Nandini started to sing with her eyes closed and then opened her eyes to meet with the love of her life Manik who was already looking at her knowing exactly that this words were solely for him,

Gud Se Mitha, Ishq Ishq

Imli Se Khatta, Ishq Hai

Vaada Ye Pakka, Ishq Ishq