Chapter 27

Malhotra mansion, breakfast table.

Manan were having breakfast with his dad. Suddenly manik remembers something and then said "Dad..." Mr. Malhotra look at him to continue but manik first look at nandini and she is also listening them then he continue again looking at Mr. Malhotra "ab to apki ye princess apni wishes and worries hamare sath share bhi nahi karti...!!!"

Mr. Malhotra look at nandin questioningly and she instantly look at manik and said "Manik...ye kya bol rahe ho? Meine kya share nahi kiya?" Manik also look at her and said "I know you were looking for a medical college. I saw your phone. Why didn't you tell me?"

Listening this Mr. Malhotra also said "Nandu... this is very bed. Why didn't you tell us beta?" nandini look at them pleadingly and said "Wo dad..manik..mei na ap dono ko ratko batane hi wali thi. But use pahele hi tumne mera phone dekh liya."

Manik said smilingly "It's ok... I know you love science. And now you are not going in space so I think you should go in medical field." She also smile at him as he is understanding her so well then she said "Thank you manik... Tumhe pata hei appa bhi yehi chahte the ki me science study kru."

When she remembers her beloved dad, she become little emotional and tears welled up in her eyes. But manik wiped her tears and she smiled at him. Then Mr. Malhotra announced "So princess. It is decided that you will become a doctor." then he told manik "manik... make sure that my princess will pursue her degree from the best medical college of the town." Manik smiled and said "Sure dad..."

Nandini's eyes again become teary looking at the most important men of her life and she said lovingly yet cutely "Thank you... I love you both so much..." and the Malhotra men went all aww with her lovely confession and said together "Love you too..."

Then something strike her mind and said "Omg... ap dono ko office k liye late nahi ho raha hei?" Manik said abruptly "ohhh.. ya... we are going bye..." but nandini said "are mani...one minute chalo mere sath. Papa ap bhi chaliye please."

Saying this she went towards the small temple of the house, which she herself created and both father-son follow her.

She did Arati and then apply tika on manik and Mr. Malhotra's head. Then she gave them Prasad and said "Ok... now you can go." Manik kiss her forehead lovingly and said "Thank you." She smiled at him.

But seeing them Mr. Malhotra become little emotional and said "Thank you beta. Actually this all the rituals are performed by my mother." Then he take a deep breath and sadly said "but then niyonika came and everything changed."

But how can nandini saw her papa sad so she said lovingly "Dad... abse Malhotra family k sare rituals apki ye beti pure karegi. Nandini promise." She said cutely yet lovingly that they both chuckled and then Mr. Malhotra also peak her forehead lovingly to thank her. Then both the Malhotra men left for the office together.

Malhotra Industries Office, 09:00 am.

(Malhotra Industries)