Chapter 40A

Manik was actually running with the jet speed. He was not able to breathe properly listening Nandini's panic breathless voice. Soon he found himself outside the venue where he suddenly listen some voices coming from private parking area as if someone was banging the car window. He just ran towards parking and the scene in front of him make him numb as nandini was locked inside the car and she was not able to breath properly due suffocation and lack of air.

Parking area, fifteen minutes ago.

FLASHBACK

After beading bye to everyone nandini and navya went towards parking area. They both were supposed to go in nandini's car but navya got a call from her office for an emergency. So she left in cabir's car and nandini went towards her car. She saw the driver was not there. She tried to call him but then she heard his phone ringing in car only. She open the car door and sat in back sit.

She saw his phone in front sit. But suddenly her phone cut due to lack of signal. And at that time she feel someone's presence outside her car. She thought Parking was fully empty as it's private parking area. And apart from FAB 5 no one's car is here then who is outside?' she tried to open the door but found it lock.

She again tried to open every doors of car but found it locked. By now she was sweating badly due to lack of air. Her mind is not working properly due to fear and extreme hotness she was feeling in closed car. She then tried to call manik but to her dismay there was no signal. But she kept on trying. Her body was becoming numb with the lack of oxygen. Her breath become uneven as she was not able to breathe properly. She tried again and again to call him and after lots of efforts the call ring and he pick up the call in first ring only. By now she was huffing badly and tears of fear were coming out of her eyes continuously.
FLASHBACK END.

Manik reached towards parking area in no time and saw her tired arms were banging with the car window. Her eyes were half closed and it looks like she pass out any moment. He place his hands on the other side of window and as soon as she felt his presence, her lips curve into a faint smile in between her uneven breaths.

But he was unable to think or do anything witnessing her state. But soon he found himself punching the front window's glass and it shattered into pieces. He open the door and gathered her shivering body into his arms. By now silent tears were rolling down his eyes. She said in low voice still catching her breath "Mani..."

But he shushed her whipping her tears and sweat beads from her face and came out of the car and settle on a nearby bench. Soon FAB 5 came and saw them. Nandini was clinging to him like a small baby and manik ask them to bring water.

Soon nandini become normal but she was still afraid and then mukti asked "Huwa kyat ha guys? Nandini aesi halat mei?" Nandini looked up at them and said "Wo mei driver ka wait kar rahi thi and then suddenly door jammed and..." then she said looking at manik's face in chocked voice "I thought I won't see you ..."

But he immediately put his finger on her lips stopping her to say further as he can't hear it not even in his most horrified dream. He just hugged her as tight as he can and nandini also tighten her grip around his neck. Everyone smiled looking at them and then dhruv said "I don't think hame press conference attend karni chahiye. Mei manager se bat krke ata hu."

But before he go nanidni said "No dhruv. I'm fine you guys attend." Manik also said "Ya buddy. There is no need to cancel it mei hu nandini ke sath. Tum sab jao." Nanidni again said "No manik you also..." but before she could complete her sentence she heard four sharp big voice saying together NOOO'.

She look at FAB 4 and cutely blink her eyes as if scared of their big fat NO' and Aliya said pulling her cheeks "Owww... cutie pie..." everyone smiled looking at them as nandini made a pout and cabir said to lighten the atmosphere "Are meri bahena... tum manik se sath ghar jao. Hum abhi ate hei one hour mei." She cutely bobbed her head agreeing with her big brother and then FAB 4 left to attend the conference and manan went home in another car.

In manan's car, way back to home.

Manik make a call to his manager and said in his arrogant tone "The driver who is driving nandini's car today, suspend him. And I don't won't him come ever towards Malhotra Mansion. Make sure of it." Nandini didn't said anything as she knew he was angry but deep inside he was scared to lose her.

Manik was silently driving the car and he was holding her hand in his hand and kissing it frequently to assure her presence. Nandini was sitting beside him and looking at his worried face. She knew he was scared, scared of losing her. And she also knew what to do to calm him down.

She softly called his name "Mani..." He stopped the car in side way and look other side but she held his chin and made him look at her. He look at her eyes and said as a lone tear escaped from his eyes "I was scared..."

But she can't see him in such venerable state. She instantly wiped his tears and slowly place her lips in his as if assuring him about his presence. He picked her slowly and place her on his lap while kissing her softly. He was kissing her tenderly as if a little pressure will break her soft delicate frame. While she was kissing his back and ruffling his hairs to sooth him. Feeling breathless they broke apart and she place her head on his heart and kissed it softly.

At Private Parking area, concert venue.

As soon as FAB 5 and nandini left the parking area, a person came from behind the car and make a call. He said "Sir. Kam ho gaya. Maine us ladki ko car mei band kar diya tha uske driver ko trick karke aur Jeise apne kaha tha wese hi huwa. Wo log a gaye use bachane keliye. Aur unlogo ko sak bhi nai huwa." Saying this he cut the call and then left from there.

Residential Building, MG Road, Delhi.

A person was sitting in a lavish apartment and talking with someone on call. After he cut the call he said smirking evilly "So Manik Malhotra and FAB 5 saved nandini moorthy. Haha... but they don't know that this was just a starting. This time I won't make any mistake and will take my revenge bit by bit."

To Be Continue...

So finally half of the chappy updated....
How's it?
Comment please...
Nd vote also han...
If i get enough vote and comments till night then i will surely update further chappy at night 😜

Lots of Love
NISHU