Chapter 51

CHAPTER 51

Hospital, corridor.

Manbir were returning from police station after completing all the formalities and walking towards nandini's room. manik was about to enter in special ward when Aliya came out of room and she nearly screamed in horror seeing manik's condition "Oh my God... Manik... what happened to your hand?"

Actually while fighting with pandit manik's hand had a cut on and blood was oozing out of it and some blood was spread over his shirt and it was indicating clearly that he had some huge fight with someone. And when Aliya screamed manik looked at his condition and cabir also saw him properly.

Cabir instantly said "Manik... hame to ye suza hi nai... dekh tu pehle hathme bandage laga le fir nandu ke pas jana warna wo bhi aise hi chillayegi." And manik was about to say something when Aliya said cutting his words "Guys... ye kya chal raha hei? Muje koi kuch batayega..."

Than manik goes to wash his hand while cabir told Aliya everything. After that they entered in to nandini's room where all were present there and chit chatting. Manik had wear his blazer over his shirt so nandu couldn't see his wounded hand.

In the room everyone was having a light chit chat as abeer was sitting near nandini and playing with her hairs while navya, Aliya and mukti were sitting on sofas and dhruv and alyaman was sitting over the stools.

Manik and cabir came and cabir settled on one of the stool while manik settled near nandini. He affectionately kissed her hairs taking her in a side hug and then asked "You ok baby?" she smilingly rested her head over his shoulder and said "I'm alright."

While mukti looked at cabir and asked him 'what happed?' through her hands indication. And cabir blink his eyes in assurance. Then watching his rockstar abeer hoped in his arms saying "lockstal... I love you." As abeer pressed manik's wounded hand, an unintentional hiss came out of his mouth.

Everyone looked at them and nandini asked worriedly "manik... kya huwa? Tum thik ho?" he looked other side and replied "Ya... I'm fine... muje kya hoga..." than he said to divert the attention "hey champ? Did your papa saw you the last song video of FAB 5? It was superb."

But nandini knew that there was something definitely wrong as she can see it on everyone's face so she said looking at navya "Navya... tum abeer ko hospital ka children ward kyu nai dikhati? He will love it." And understanding the situation navya picked up cabir and came out of the room.

As they left nandini looked at manik and said in a little stern voice while everyone was watching the scene "manik... blazer nikalo..." manik looked at her horrifyingly and said in fable voice "Nandini... sabke... samne kese..." but his words didn't came out further and he started to take out his blazer as one strong glare from nandini was enough to make him shut.

As soon as manik removed his blazer nandini's eyes fell on his right hand which was having a deep cut. He eyes beamed with tears looking at it and looking at her manik said "nandini... ye..." but she said in choked voice cutting him in between "cabir...." Cabir stood up and came towards bed while nandini continued "there is a first aid box in side table. Give it to me."

Cabir obediently did what she said as he knew now nandini is already in a danger angry mode. Nandini held the box and applied some medicine on his cut while manik again said in slow voice "Nandini... I can visit a nurse for bandage. I think you need rest."

While nandini said without looking at him "I'm a medical student. And I can do it." Then she again started to doing her wok and then after she finished it she looked up at him and asked in stern voice "Ye sab kese huwa?"