Chapter 11

Manik and Dhruv were seating there and just sipping drinks when suddenly some Indian hot girl come and exclaimed in a jovial tone “Hey Dhruv… You are here…” Dhruv also said with same tone as she is the girl who used to came to his dance coaching classes “hey Natasha…how r you?” “I’m fine… ” Then she turned to manik and said excitedly “Hey you r manik right? You really are a good singer. I become really a big fan of yours and I know you also must be very good dancer. Can I have a dance with you please?”
She asked and it’s a dilemma for manik what to say as he just can’t deny a fan and then he though it’s just a dance so he said “Ya sure.” Dhruv felt proved on his friend as he knew he don’t liking this dance and all but still he respect his fan girl.  Then they came to the dance floor and started to dance.
Manik was a party animal so dancing with a girl is not a big thing for him until nandini came to his life. But here he found this girl really a cozy one. She was almost throwing herself on him so he was about to leave when suddenly she put her hands on him and made him held her waist but he immediately jerked off his hands and said glaring at her furiously “I respect a fan-girl until she should stay in her limits. Now just stay away from me.” Then he went from there and she made her way out of the club.
But when he reach at the seating area the site in front him make him boil in anger and possession. He feasted his hands to control himself but his anger was just rising to the peak. He saw nandini was seating there in middle of dhruv and his friend i.e the manager of the club.
Dhruv was seating little away from nandini but that manager was almost trying to cling on her. And to his surprise or should we say bad luck his nandu was still talking with that manager jovially. He bang the glass door of their private cabin to grab her attention but to his dismay she just glanced at him for a nano second and resume her so called talking session with that stupid manager.
Dhruv also find manik standing there with so much of aggression and he also find anger growing up inside him but that manager was facing his back to him so he couldn’t see what’s going on? Within a couple of minute manik’s anger reach to its peak and he fisted his hands to punch that manager but before he do something dhruv abruptly held that manager’s hand and dragged him outside stating “I need to discuss something important.”
Nandini was kind of watching this to come knowing her monster manik very well but she can’t help it. When she saw him holding that girl she wants to teach him a lesion so she came and deliberately sat in between dhruv and that manager and started to talking with him smilingly. And when she saw looking at them angrily she mentally patted herself for acting so well.
When dhruv left with the manager manik came and sat next to her looking at her furiously and she also look him with same expression almost killing him through her eyes only. Actually they aren’t insecure but they are hell possessive towards each other. He then said very coldly “What were you doing when I came in?” And she replied in same tone “Afgors talking and not dancing with him cozily” Listening this he almost grab her by her arm and jerk her to himself leaning to the couch and said with fire in his eyes “I would have killed him there only if he would dared to touch you. You are mine only” he spoke last words looking in her eyes with so much of possessiveness.
She also look into his eyes and said with so much of anger “Then that girl with whom you were dancing, should have been dead by now.” He immediately understood that she must be saw him with that girl so she deliberately done all this. And he said guiltily looking at her “wo.. She was a fan and I couldn’t deny her….” But she just hold his collar tightly with her fist and said with so much possessiveness in her voice and looking deep into his eyes “listen Mr. Manik Malhotra this is for the first and last time I’m standing this. From now if I will saw any girl come close to you then she would be dead for sure and you will have to take my wrath.”

She said last words greeting her teeth and slammed her lips with him kissing him passionately. He first taken aback by sudden kiss but soon reciprocated with more passion. They were kissing each other hungrily biting and chewing their lips. He leaned on couch fully and she was leaning on him. His hands were roaming around her west and her hands were fisting on his hair and pulling him closer and closer. The kiss was full of aggression and possessiveness but there is love, their love for each other which just turn into possess. She bit his lower lip harshly asking for dominance and he also let her dominate knowing her state of mind. She explode his mouth with her tong while he almost squeeze her back with his hands inside her top and was ready to tore her top when suddenly music stops in the club and they came back to senses remembering their surrounding and pulled apart panting very heavily.

They sat straight and manik look at nandini who was looking down blushing hard due to her recent bold act. He then took her in his embrace and keep her top’s strips up which he put down a while back. She smile and feeling securely planted a soft kiss on his heart. He smiled at her gesture and said teasingly “wese…I like that possessive and bold nandini. You know thodi der pahele jo tumne kiya...i mean…I really love it when your notes were higher than mine.”

She hit him playfully on his mouth and said “stop it manik… now chalo…” Then they came out and dance for a while with each other as there was romantic songs were playing and then enjoy with dhruv also. They came at home being tired due to eventful day. Frist concert and then partying in club.

The trio slept, manan in their bed room and dhruv in a guestroom. They wake up late morning and have their breakfast and done their last minute packing. Manan were seating on couch and waiting for dhruv as it was time for them to leave for air-port but when they not found him coming they check his room but he was not there. Then they saw him standing at balcony and watching the city aimlessly.

They came to him and stand with him watching the city. For a while no one said something and then dhruv said breaking the silence “You know guys. It’s been 5 months since I have living here. I used to stare this site of city whenever I felt alone. Though it felt like living in hell without your loved ones besides you but still I owes this city a lot as it gave me my peace of mind. I realized that a person is nothing without his friends and family. And also I found that I like dancing but it’s not my passion. My actual passion is singing and it ll always be.”

Manik and nandini smiled looking at him talking so calmly yet deeply then manik kept his hand on dhruv’s shoulder to support and nandini said “Dhruv…. Changing is the unbreakable rule of this universe.” Dhruv smile at her and then manik’s phone buzz and he said after reading the message “its Albert’s message guys. We need to catch the flight in 2 hours. We are getting late.”

The trio came down to parking were Albert and Dena were waiting for them after loading their luggage in car. They both accompany them to the air-port being a true servants. At air-port they greeted manan and manan also greeted them for serving so loyally to them.

Soon trio settle themselves in a business class of the flight after checking session of visa and passport. Manan’s heart are feeling with joy and happiness with the fact that they are finally going home, winning their love back after this hard phase of their lives. And dhruv was little scared with thought of everyone’s reaction after watching him coming back but he was also happy that he is finally going back home finding his peace of mind.

To Be Continue…

Lots of Love
NISHU