Chapter 46

"Hello... han chachi... mei apse naraz hu..." Nandni was talking over the phone with her chachi sitting on passenger seat while manik was driving the car to nandini's collage. "Ap tino muje akele chhodke ams ke pass chali gayi menglor. Aur muje bataya bhi nahi... huh..." she pouted cutely while manik chuckled looking at her antics. "Ha mera collage start ho gaya hei to mei a bhi nahi sakti... Achcha to fir mei ek hi condition pe manungi... ki ap mere liye payasam leke aoge... " then she smiled and said "Ok chachi... ams ko mera dher sara pyar dena and take care... bye..."

After hanging up the call she look at manik and said "Mani... chacha chachi and rishu menglor gaye hei... rishu ko chhuttin thi na isiliye." By then they reached in front of college and then manik said looking at her face "Nandu... Please take care of yourself jaan... don't come out till driver himself called you... and inform me as soon as your college will be over. Ok?"

Nandini nodded her head cutely and then peak his lips and said "Ok mani... and you please take care of my Monster..." she giggled while saying this and then manik left after a sweet kiss on her forehead.

Full day pass with Manik was busy with his office works and FAB 4 were busy with their works. And at evening 5 pm all went towards the meeting spot to have meeting with investors for FAB 5 studio. Meanwhile nandini was in college attending her classes.

M. G. College, 07:00 pm.

Nandini came out of the college as she just received the message from her driver. She came outside and saw the driver is standing outside her car. When she reached there he handed her a gift packet and a note saying that Manik has send it for her.

She first frowned thinking that manik was in a meeting but then chuck that thoughts thinking about manik's unlimited surprises sometime. She placed the gift aside and opened the note smilingly which was in printed words saying

Hello Love,
I know you must be wondering why this sudden surprise but I want to tell you something that's why I'm waiting for you at the place where our love story has taken place i.e. The SPACE Academy.
With love,
Manik.

Nandini thought that manik has again plan some surprise for her so she told driver to take her to SPACE.

While going there Nandini messaged manik "I love you mani... you and your surprises never get ended... " While manik was in meeting and his phone was on silent mode so he didn't check his phone.

As soon as driver halted his car in front of SPACE building a watchman came and again handed a note to nandini. Nandini opened the note and read it,

Hello love,
I'm waiting for you at the old building's music room which is placed behind the new building of SPACE. Come soon.

With love,
Manik.

She then told driver to go back home as she will come with manik only. She came towards the old building of SPACE. She then went inside and strangely found it fully isolated... as there was no one not even watchmen.

She went towards music room. Where there is no one. She was about to take manik's name when suddenly she heard a scheme from the recording studio. She at once goes inside the recording studio shouting "Koi hei? Hello... Kon chilla raha hei?" but then she again heard a voice of door shutting loudly and before she understand anything she was locked into a sound proof recording room.

She panicked with the sudden happenings and banged the door loudly saying "Hello... Who is there? Somebody open the door... hello... kon hei? Plese darwaza kholo...?" she was panting heavily and sweat were coming out of her face with the worry and fear.

She was facing her back towards the door when she heard a voice from the speakers which were placed inside the recording room "Hello my dear Student... Nandini Murthy..." and nandini at once recognized the voice and whispered "Panditji..."

And pandit listen her voice through the mike which were place inside recording room. He said "Han pandit Trilock Chaurasiya..." Nandini immediatel y turned facing to the big glass wall which is opening into a music room. She was totally shocked to see the person which has once shattered her into a million of pieces.

The person who has once betrayed her trust into the most pure relationship of the world of Teacher and student. A person who has kidnapped her and try to molest her. A person because of whom she had made herself so vulnerable and then finally she survived through that state with the help of her love manik.

But she was not that poor soul and a small girl anymore. She is a big girl now and moreover she has become very brave over this year's living with manik. She knows how to protect herself and more than that she knows how to fight for herself.

Pandit smiled evilly and said "Ahannn... seems like you are very shocked to see me... is it so? Nandini... My dear student..." She looked at him with disgusting face while saying "What you want panditji? Why have you come back?"

Pandit smiled and replied "What I want isss..." But then he suddenly stopped and exclaimed "Ohhh... you must be feeling hot na... she you are sweating out of hotness or fear of me... let me start the AC of recording studio." Say8ing this he switched on the AC of recording studio while nandini replied "Ohhh please... I'm not afraid of you anymore... get that you bas..rd"

He laughed evilly listening her words while she again said "Kyu laye ho muje yaha han? Pata hei na last time kya hal huwa tha tumhara..." and then said "Ahann.. Nandini... tumhe kya lagta hei... why I have brought you here. I have full planned everything. And this time it was not your fault that I have kidnapped you but it was FAB 5 because of whom you are here."

Listening him she look at him questioningly while he continued "FAB 5... Fab 5... FAB 5... jaha dekho waha FAB 5 ka hi name hei... uski wajah se mere sare concerts mere hathon se ja rahe hei... yaha tak ki sari music compnies jo ajtak mere age hath failati thi wo aj mere bulane par bhi nahi ati..." he was saying all this with hatred on his face and then he again continued

"Sabhi music lable ke hotho pe sirf do hi name hei... Manik Malhotra and FAB 5." Then he suddenly looked up at her and said "lekin agar mei FAB 5 ko kuchh karta to that was not fun. So maine socha kyu na unki jaan ko hi mar doo... jo ki tujme basti hei... Nandini Murthy..."

Nandini was feeling bit dizzy and her face was becoming pale so she stands holding a stand while pandit again spoke "Fir meine socha... ek jatke mei tumhe marunga to kuchh nahi hoga... mei to us manik ko aur baki sab ko tadpana chahta tha to isiliye meine ye sab kuchh plan kiya... pehle tumhe car mei lock karwaya at the concert night... then tumhara accident in front of your college gate... but but I didn't killed you there but today as I have you... mei tumhe tadpa ke marunga... dhire dhire..."

Listening his hateful talks she become a little worried and more than that she was feeling more dizziness on her body which was not helping her at all but still gathering some courage she said "Tum muje kuchh nahi kar sakte... manik abhi ata hoga... muje dhundhte huye... Aur wo tumhe bilkul nahi chhodega ..."

Pandit again laugh evilly listening her words and said "Par tab tak agar tum zinda rahogi tab na... tumhe kya lagta hei why are you feeling dizzy and pale all of a sudden... han?" he then looked at her and said evilly "I have mixed Anzid in the AC of the studio room where you are standing."

Listening him nandini looked at him hell shocked with his evil plan while he continued "So as you are a medical student you know what it cause to a human? It will goes inside your body and then will kill you a bit by bit. You know dhire dhire..."

Nandini tried to cover her face with her stall but all in vein as she has to inhale that poison filled air because she was in totally sound proof room and a single amount of air also cannot enter inside the room.

Fab 5 Meeting, 07:30 pm.

Manik was feeling restless over the meeting. He was not able to properly concentrate over the meeting. And to his relief soon meeting got over as investors get agreed with their terms and condition. And now soon FAB 5 Studio will be started and their music company will also gonna start.

They all came out and FAB 4 were watching manik over the meeting so they were aware of his restlessness. So as soon as they came out Cabir asked "Manik... What's happen?" Dhruv said "Are you okay buddy?" he look at them and said worriedly "I don't know..." then suddenly something strike his mind and he said "Nandini.. She didn't inform me... wo ghar to pahoch gayi hogi na?" Mukti said "Call her manik..." While manik check his phone and his eyes fell on nandini's message...

He read the message loudly...
"I love you mani... you and your surprises never get ended..."

As soon as he saw her message, he exclaimed worriedly "But meine to koi surprise plan nahi kiya. What does her meant?" then he tried to call her but she was not picking up the calls. While they also called Malhotra mansion if she is at home or not? But to their dismay she is not there.

SPACE Academy, Music room.

As soon as nandini left, the driver started the car but car's last both ties has punchier. So he came out of the car when a person came from behind and place a handkerchief over his mouth and soon a poor soul went unconscious. Then that person left from there leaving him there lying over the isolated road.

And now manik's worry has it's peak. He shouted "It's all my mistake. I shouldn't have left her alone... it's all my mistake..." but dhruv placed his hand over his shoulder and said "Calm down manik... we will find her."

Then suddenly manik said "Driver... I'll call him." He called the driver but his phone was switched off. That means there is something really went wrong. Then Aliya said "I think we should call the police." They all look at her for a while and then all agreed as when it comes to nandini they can't take any risk.

Just when they were about to go something strike manik' mind and he said "GPS... today morning I had on nandini's mobile's GPS..." Mukti said "That is great manik. Wait I'll try to locate her phone." "YA... Do it fast..." soon mukti locate her phone and the location they found they made shocked.

As it was none other than SPACE Academy. "I think there is something really wrong there. So dhruv Aliya... tum dono police ko leke SPACE pahocho tab tak mei cabir and mukti waha jate hei..." Manik said and they all hurriedly went towards their cars and went towards the destination.

To Be Continue...

Lots of Love
NISHU