Chapter 8: A Happy Reunion

A/N: I'm sorry for the dark cutting scene in the last chapter, also yes I know my chapters are ery long but I just get carried away. Anyways here is the moment you have all been waiting for <3

John ripped open the door to the flat to see a now soaked Sherlock Holmes standing outside in a rainy wet London. John felt his eyes get puffy as tears fell down his face. Sherlock smiled and ran toward him wrapping his arms around John's waist pulling him upward and off of the ground. John closed his eyes letting the detective hold him close. When Sherlock put him down he nearly lost his balance, his body nearly falling over onto it's sides. John looked at Sherlock up and down, he was so skinny his pale skin was starting to freckle and his bones protruded from his body, "Sherlock, haven't you eaten a thing?" John asked grabbing Sherlock's arm and feeling it for any muscle that might still be there. Sherlock pursed his lips then sniffed nervously "Not exactly." Sherlock said grabbing his own elbow nervously. Sherlock looked down at John meeting his gaze. "I didn't think of it." Sherlock said, but he knew John could see through the lie, somehow he always did. Sherlock hadn't eaten because he had missed John. John looked down at his wrists knowing he couldn't judge, they were still bleeding a bit. "You...hurt yourself John." Sherlock said, his voice sounded like a child, a very hurt child but he couldn't help it he knew the scars had been from him, the pain Sherlock had caused his doctor. "Yeah. I did." John said looking down at his feet, they were small just like the rest of his body (NOT LIKE THAT!). "But you starved yourself so we are both at fault huh?" John said returning his gaze to Sherlock't twinkling eyes. Sherlock smiled knowing the good doctor was right, he would end the subject there in hopes they wouldn't ever have to bring back the conversations of the scars of pain they had. "I got you so-something." Sherlock said as he turned to the bag that he had dropped when he hugged John. John's face brightened even more than it had before, Sherlock bloody Holmes had gotten him, John a gift this really was a good day. Sherlock offered john the poorly newspaper wrapped gifts and smiled toothily with one hand still stuck behind his back. John returned the smile and took the smaller gift and opened it carefully trying not to rip the newspaper. Sherlock frowned "Just rip it open John it's only newspaper." John laughed a little but then complied tearing off the last bit of paper to reveal a figurine of a hedgehog at a desk with a laptop. John smiled and looked up at Sherlock obviously confused. "I know, just you look like a hedgehog and your my blogger so it fits." Sherlock explained looking everywhere but John's eyes. John smiled and thanked Sherlock profusely. Sherlock just nodded not knowing how to react, he hadn't ever given gifts, and defiantly not to someone he loved. Sherlock gripped the flowers behind his back tightly, he felt his knuckles going white but he didn't care. John tore the paper off this gift quicker than he had before knowing Sherlock was growing impatient. John let the smile spread across his face along with tears that fell out of his eyes. It was the hat, the deerstalker, the funny hat the Sherlock Holmes was famous for. John put the hat on Sherlock's head, Sherlock smiled at John then leaned forward and kissed him sweetly, allowing the entire street to see it. Sherlock slid his open arm around John's waist pulling him even closer. As cars passed many honked, some shouted "GET A ROOM!" and others just smiled understanding how truly adorable it was. John broke the kiss eventually feeling the strong need to breathe, he was very out of breathe and Sherlock could see that. After catching their breath Sherlock pulled John in again not wanting to let go of the moment, he dipped John down so his back curved as they kissed. John smiled as he heard people from his side take pictures. "John, I didn't say this before, but...I love you." Sherlock said putting John back on his feet and leaning their foreheads against each other. "I love you to Sherlock. I love you to." John said between breathes. "Oh and if I'm a hedgehog Sherlock, you're an otter." John said smiling up at him his hands still around Sherlock's neck. "but- I don't even look like a-." Sherlock said smiling goofily. "Yes, yes you most defiantly do." Sherlock rolled his eyes then took the flowers that were behind his back and gave them to John with a smile. "I bloody love you Sherlock Holmes, I really do." John said taking the flowers and kissing Sherlock's cheek.

A/N: So how was it? I finally allowed a happy ending (not the book ending). I think I'm gonna write a fanfiction from the veiw point of John's moustache... I can see it now :P maybe if you ask for it I'll give you a chapter from John's moustache's veiw.... anyways, I had fun writing this and I love you guys I'm trying to post Chapters quickly so sometimes they are real crap....I love you guys and thanks for the 100 reads (I KNOW HOW EXCITING!) I couldn't do it without my little pretties <3 love you guys!