Chapter 19: The games are on.

A/N: ASDFGKLSKJDFLDFKJG I CAN'T EVEN- WHAT IS AIR?!?!? OH MY OTP! i LOVE YOU! i HAVE 1,202 READERS! WHEN DID THIS HAPPEN!?!??!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!? IF YOU ARE READING THIS (AND I KNOW I SAY IT SOOOOOOO MUCH) I REALLY WITH EVERY FIBER IN MY BEING! I REALLY DO LOVE YOU AND I MEAN IT! PLEASE JUST COME HERE SO I CAN HUG YOU! Ps: This is kind of suicide triggering so please don't read this if you are triggered.

       John paced back and froth in the hotel room tears rushing down his face knowing what he should do. It wasn't worth being here, Sherlock was bored of him just as he feared he would become, now he had a child. He had no one else, Harry hated him, he had no one else and the nightmares of war and Moriarty were returning slowly to him. John removed his shirt and looked in the mirror running a hand over the scars on his chest, they were still raised and looked fresh. He started to look at the scars on his legs where Sherlock was permanently written, he turned his wrists to see where he hadn't cut in a while. The scars were still there but they were slowly fading. Another cry escaped his mouth and his slid across the hotel bed and on to the filthy floor. John's phone rang but he ignored it, it was a phone call but he didn't want to pick it up guessing it was Sherlock and he would tell him lies of how he was sorry and John would believe him and run back to him. Sherlock would also try to get him to stop what he was going to do and... He couldn't take it anymore he needed this to be over.

***Sherlock.***

         Sherlock searched around the flat for his phone, he had left the baby with Mrs. Hudson for the day. When he found it he called John, no answer, which made him worried knowing he could be dead, he also knew though that it might just be because he was still angry. Sherlock called again, and again, and again. After the fifth time he decided to leave a voice mail which sounded like this:

"John, Please. I need you back and I know your mad, you have every right to be. I was an arsehole and there is no reason for you to forgive me and I know it. I owe you so much John. I love you John and whatever happens if you decide to stay away that's... That's better than you dying. I can't bear to think of that and I just- Please John. Please come home John and we can talk this out. I know all of this makes no sense and it's all so jumbled but I can't think without you. I can't lose you again. I love you John, and I'm just so sorry. "

            Sherlock's voice cracked with every word knowing John was out their attempting suicide. Knowing John could be dead right now. Sherlock ran out of the flat screaming a quick goodbye to Mrs.Hudson. Sherlock stood outside letting the air in and out of his lungs slowly. Who would John call? Who did he have connections with? Harry? No he and Harry had gotten into some sort of fight. "MYCROFT!" Sherlock shouted. Sherlock picked up his his phone and called Mycroft. "Mycroft where's John?" Sherlock shouted into the phone, his patients gone. " Dear brother I know your stressed but I think you should let this simmer down." Mycroft answered calmly. "MYCROFT MY FIANCEE IS GOING TO COMMIT SUICIDE TELL ME NOW!" He screamed. He heard Mycroft gasp. "Covent Hotel." Mycroft replied. Sherlock hung up and raced out the door. He caught a cab cursed at him to go faster. The Cabbie nodded and sped up. When they arrived Sherlock gave money to the man and left in a hurry. 

        "Hello sir welcome to Covent Hotel where service is-." She was cut off by Sherlock shouting "There was a man who came in here, John Watson I need to know what room he's in." The woman looked at him and smiled sympathetically. "I'm sorry but that information is-." Sherlock grabbed the woman's collar picking her body up off the ground, "That man is going to be dead in a matter of minutes. Now if he dies it is your fault and I will have no choice but to join him because I love him." He shouted. The woman's heart was racing he could tell. "Room 359." She croaked out of breath. Sherlock placed her back down and nodded before dashing off to the lift.