Chapter 22: The Wedding morning

So.... Uhm I posted The Jeremy Project info... So like if you could go check it out that'd make my night... Just comment on that for a dedication in this story and a follow! That's all LURV YA!

       Sherlock pulled on his jacket as his mum who had arrived ten or so minutes ago stood proud in front of him buttoning on a flower. Sherlock was trying his best not to cry knowing his mum would soon start too and then it would all be down hill from there. His mother gave him a smile that hid tears that threatened to poor out, Sherlock tried to return the smile but didn't know how, John was the only one who could make him smile. His lips curled into an awkward smile as he backed away from her to get a better look in the mirror, he straightened the bow tie John insisted he wore (though he thought bow ties were NOT cool like John insisted they were...) standing as straight up as he could. He knew somewhere in his flat John was getting ready probably smiling, or heaving due to the over intake of alcohol he had last night. Sherlock laughed slightly at the thought of his drunken body swaying everywhere in the dark frosted London streets. " You ready love?" Sherlock mother asked sadly smiling in a way that showed she was only sad from knowing she was losing her son to married life, which didn't make much sense to him due to the fact that he was never around anymore. "Yeah." He replied to the best of his ability.

   ***Following John***

      John smiled up at the slightly taller.... Actually much taller, Harry, his sister who had showed up with her newest girlfriend. At least she supported him. He knew that Sherlock's mum supported, his father... Not to much. Harry smiled down at him, "I'm proud of you kid." She said as she pinned on the flower. "Ouch you git!" John cried as Harry accidentally dug the pin into his soft skin on his chest, she grimaced. "Sorry." She replied hastily. John thought over everything, the wedding plans, the (secret) honeymoon plans and everything else that he could possibly stress about, he was good at that. He had gone over this at least a dozen times trying to perfect them on his head, though it did nothing it made him feel slightly at peace. Everything had moved so fast in the planing that today seemed angsty and a little bit to rushed, especially with Hamish, he was the ring bearer and John was convinced that he was to young and would mess it up but Sherlock, being the proud father he'd become insisted otherwise saying how HIS son had thrice the intelligence of Anderson and even Anderson could do this job. 

    That was the other problem, with everyday that they got closer to the wedding the more scared Sherlock had seem to become. His mood changed and soon every time John touched him he flinched and looked as if he would cry. John knew what was happening, it was the sexual assaulting and the fear of John leaving that set in. It almost hurt him to know that Sherlock thought he'd leave, after all this, after everything, Sherlock had saved him for God sake's! Leaving. Leaving was so out of the question for him, it was like the north pole to him, the complete opposite of what he would ever want.  

         John felt his hands start to shake as the time ticked on, getting closer to the time where he would be with Sherlock forever. That was a good thing right? So why was he so terrified? Why were his hands shaking so badly that he couldn't even pick up anything? "Stop shaking you idiot, everything is going to be find."  Harry said nudging his shoulder as she led him out and to the place where he would walk down the aisle. That's what they decided, just like a traditional wedding, Sherlock would stand at the pulpit and wait for John to come down the aisle. It was kind of nice, that way they could capture each others looks when they saw each other, starting the rest of their lives, together

***       Sherlock stood at the pulpit at the front of the church that his mother insisted they go to despite the fact that they were gay and the pastor had no int rest what so ever to do the wedding. (Of course his mother changed that with a £2,000's). As his hands shook he tried to look away from the eyes that stared him down, after about ten minutes of avoiding people's eyes he heard the song they had picked out for John to walk down the aisle. (Play the song now idjit)