Getting to Know Him

After last night you had asked Garroth to come over to your house. You wanted to give him a quiz and get to know him better. You both used to do these as kids but she knew he had probably changed a lot.

You hear knocking at the door. You get up from your chair and run over to the door. "Coming!" You shout as you open the door.

"Hey Garroth!" You said happy to see him.

"Hello... So did you want to talk about something?" He asked.

"Well not really talk but... Remember when we used to give each other quizzes on what we would do in certain situations?" You asked.

"Of course I remember those were fun!" Garroth said seeming like he knew what you were going to say.

"Well... Do you want to do one? Or a few... Maybe a billion!?" You said.

*He laughs* "Maybe not a billion..." He says.

"Okay here we go..."

After the quiz you both share some adventures you had had in your life. After this you loved Garroth... Although you weren't sure if he loved you back.

Garroths POV

She is so kind... Although kind of clumsy... She looks at me in a way no one else looks at me. As if she really cares about me. She also is weird and funny. Of course in the good way... I kind of love her although I think I might want to know more about her. I love Aphmau more right now though...

"So... Now I am going to quiz you because I got one question that you won't be able to answer..." He said.

TIME SKIP CAUSE I WANT TO

She was actually answering those honestly... Especially the one where I asked her if she would rather be a chipmunk or a Squirrel. Her eyes are such a pretty shade of (your eye color) and her (color) hair is so beautiful. She would never harm a fly... Maybe she would kill a spider though... She isn't defenseless either, I bet if she got the right training she would be an amazing guard or fighter... Of course if that is what she wanted.

Your POV

You notice how he is looking at you... No one ever looked at you like he is... OH MY IRENE DOES HE

*He starts to edge closer to you* You were both standing.

Did he just come closer? Was that on purpose or was he trying to look at something in my house.

*He stares into your eyes and you start to blush* What was that... Is that a way to tell if someone likes you? You look in their eyes?

*Garroth edges a little closer and grabs your hand* You both walk outside and look at the sun setting.

His eyes were sparkling in the sunset you stared off into space looking at him.

He is so... Perfect... WAIT HOW LONG WAS I STARING???

You look at the sun... You must have only been staring for a little while. You both sit on the ground... Your hands still together.

Garroth then looks at you... You look back blushing...

He leans a little closer...

CLIFF HANGER!!!! I AM SO MEAN!!!! MWHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAH