Surprise!

Just so you know... Between those 4 months of you and Garroth being with eachother you had gotten to know the people around you better as well. Laurance, Aphmau, and Katelyn were your friends, but Katelyn was your best friend.

Your POV

Garroth had asked you if you wanted to go to a little date out in the plains. You said yes. That area was very private and peaceful... You had gotten ready in a nice Blue - Green dress and took some nuts. Garroth said he was going to bring the food but, you just wanted to bring them just in case.

You started walking to the plains, you saw Garroth there. He had set up a little picnic for you two. When you saw him you smiled.

"Hey!" You shouted to him.

"Hey!" *He smiled*

You sat right next to him and kissed him on the cheek. You two ate food. The sun was starting to set... You both were there for 2 hours all ready. You both finished eating and were playing around.

"*He sighs* Um... (y/n)?" He looks at you. His eyes were sparkling in the sun.

"Yes?" You asked a little worried.

"I-I have something I wanted to ask you..." He says sounding a bit nervous.

"O-oh? What is that?" You stare deep into his eyes.

Suddenly he kneels down. One knee on the ground and one foot. You stare with wide eyes and shocked face. He reaches for something in the picnic basket. It was a black box. He opens the box while staring into your eyes. You start to blush and felt like you were going to jump out of your skin but you stood their staring into his eyes.

"(y/n) will you marry me?" He finally asks.

"YES!" You shouted.

*He put the ring on your finger and then put an identical on his*

*You screamed very loud from joy and tackled Garroth*

*He fell to the ground smiling*

A few minutes later Laurance came from the bushes.

"Is everything okay? I heard someo--" He was cut off by you.

"Everything is perfect" You said staring into Garroths eyes then smiling.

"Oh... Did you scream?"

"I did... Sorry to worry you I just got excited"

"Oh, okay. Do you mind telling me what made you SO excited?" Laurance asked.

*You looked at Garroth and he nodded*

"Garroth and I are... Engaged" You said.

"R-really?" Good for you! "I-is it okay if I tell everyone else?"

"Well..." You started. "I-We! Wanted to tell everyone..."

"Okay... I respect that!" He said.

*Laurance leaves*

*You stare at Garroth in the eyes and kiss him*

"We should probably head back..." Garroth said. "It is getting dark" He looked at you and held out his hand. You grabbed it and walked back to Phoenix Drop.