Q & A

I feel really bad for not updating recently... I am slowly coming up with a TON of story ideas and then I can go on a story writing spree! I am actually doing a Garroth x Reader book for MyStreet so you can check that out if you want! Sorry if I repeat some questions I asked in the last Q & A I can't really remember the questions I asked.

What are you allergic to?

Pollen and Latex

Latex is used on some band - aids it is a rubbery plastic.

Pollen comes from plants...

I am also allergic to something else that was put in a soap my mom bought from Bath and Body Works but IDK what it was... It was probably some type of flower...

Favorite Season?

My favorite season is probably Spring because it isn't too hot/cold.

I would choose fall because of the lack of pollen but I don't really like stepping on leaves on the ground...

Have you ever thought you were in a life or death situation?

I actually have to think about this one...

One time there were people banging (re-reading this, I read that wrong... My mind is dirty) at my front door when I was home alone... I took a peek to what they looked like and they looked like criminals... It sounded like they were trying to knock the door down. I had my phone in my hand just in case I needed to call the police but they eventually left.

Also once I was at a parade and someone was shooting a gun! Luckily they were on the other side of the parade but you could here the gun shots it was scary...

How do you relate to the characters in your MyStreet and MCD Garroth x Reader Stories?

Something I actually do is when I am all alone I will sing songs that have to do with what I am feeling... I am way to shy to sing in front of others...

I am not one to just freeze up while I am afraid nor will I let someone bully me. I am gonna quote something I was told.

"Are you a mute or something cause you never speak?" BULLY.

My Response... "Maybe I just don't talk to you because you are disrespectful and selfish... I don't need nor care to talk to someone as disrespectful as you!" 

I  know this isn't a burn it is just the truth. I said it to her face and she just stared at me. Her friends didn't have words either so I just walked away. This bully was basically bullying everyone... Her mom was a teacher in the school so she got away with it.

Also one time I was in my basement and the power went out and I didn't have a flashlight. I didn't scream over the pitch black I just slowly walked moving my right foot in a circle before I moved so I didn't run into anything and went upstairs.

Do you start conversations?

It depends on the mood I am in or the person.

If it is one of my best friends usually it is either of us to start the conversation. Literally I bring up anything and it turns into 20 minute long conversations because I am comfortable sharing stuff with them.

If it is someone who I barely know I don't have the guts to start a conversation with them. Told you I was shy...

If it is my family... It really depends on what I am doing or the mood I am in.

Are you insane?

YES! I AM WEIRD CRAZY AND INSANE! I TAKE THESE AS COMPLIMENTS! (This is all in a good way!)

Do I sleep with my door open or closed?

I sleep with it open. (WTH DID I ASK MYSELF THAT?!)

Do you ever count your steps?

Actually I do sometimes... I will looked at the ground and count my steps...

Have you ever peed in the woods?

I admit I admit... YES! I HAVE. DON'T JUDGE! I HAD TO GO REALLY BAD AND I WAS FAR FROM MY HOUSE!

Do you still watch cartoons?

Is Pokemon considered a cartoon? If yes then OF COURSE!

What do you drink with your dinner?

Usually Milk, Chocolate Milk, Apple Juice, or water every year or so... I don't like water with meals... (Woah, now all I drink is water 0.0 CHANGES)

5 Least favorite foods?

5. Tomato

4. BQ Sause

3. Oranges

Oh god here comes the mob at my door...

2. Soda/Pop I HATE THE FIZZ

1. PIZZA EWW EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

Do you sing in the car?

If I am alone then yes! (I can't even drive... What was I saying?)

Can you swim well?

I swim better underwater than above, I am not the best swimmer but I can keep my head up above ocean waves so I consider myself a good swimmer!

I think that is the end of my Q AND A HOPEFULLY I UPDATE SOON OR ELSE I WILL FEEL BAD! (Oh that didn't happen