Alone with Lunar

Your POV

Garroth stands up and offers his hand. You grab his hand and he pulls you up. You edge closer to him till your about a centimeter away from his arm... He is still holding your hand. He stops in front of Zianna.

"Garroth... That song you sang... I heard it through your door when you were younger." Zianna says to Garroth.

"W-well... I was writing it so... so it was easier to say goodbye knowing she would have something left of me..." Garroth said. "I actually told her  - I'll never leave you alone - and she said - Don't leave me here alone - once... The part where it said that's - dead and gone and passed tonight - was because I left her alone to escape being married.

Aphmau is just watching it all looking like she is interested.

"Did Y/n remember it?" Aphmau asked.

"Y-yes... Actually last night she had a nightmare... I started singing it to her and she sang alone, kind of like a duet!" Garroth said.

"YOU TWO SHOULD SING THAT SONG TOGETHER DURING A PARTY! I WILL START ONE RIGH--" Garroth cut Aph off.

"Y/n might have these side effects for about 5 days though... If you want a party it would have to be later..." Garroth said reminding Aphmau.

"Oh right..." Aphmau said disappointed.

"I am gonna go on a walk for a little bit and try to... forget... things..." You said staring at the ground.

"I ca--" You cut Garroth off.

"I want to go alone... Not to be rude." You said to Garroth.

"I understand, everyone needs to be alone once in a while, just to reflect on things." Garroth said in a honest voice.

You walked off towards the stable in the back of your house and grabbed Lunar your Mule

A/N - Haven't mentioned her in a while XD

Garroth's POV

I was still worried about Y/n so I decided to follow her around.

Your POV

You jumped onto Lunar and went on the village path just walking on Lunar... You then went to the gates and asked Dante to open the gates.

"Dante! Can you open the gates?" You asked him.

"Where are you going?" He asked.

"Not far just want to... I don't know wander outside the village... I won't leave the path." You said.

"Alright..." He said and the gates open.

You trotted out of the gates you walked only about 5 yards out away from the gate, stopped, hopped off of Lunar.

You petted her and started talking to her.

"You know what Lunar... I love you. *You sigh* Your the only actual family I have left... Although technically Garroth is family... He isn't blood related. Neither are you. *You let out a small laugh* My own grandma didn't care about me to take care of me after my parents death! Well... I shouldn't complain... I am happy with my life now."

*You stare out into the woods talking to Lunar about lots of thoughts... The sun then starts to set and you head back to your house*

*You put Lunar into the stables behind your house and walk inside*I