Painful Night

You and Garroth were lying in bed together... You were still hurting everywhere but it hurt less... It mostly hurt when you breathed. Your arm stopped shaking and it was getting late. You were against his side facing the ceiling and your head was on his chest.

You fell asleep.

Garroth's POV

Y/n fell asleep on me and I was still trying to fall asleep. It was really hard knowing she was in pain. I then heard her breathing. It was a regular breathe every once in a while but most of it was rapid and ending with a quiet yelp. That made me even more concerned and I couldn't sleep. I ended up falling asleep but I could here everything around me, even her breathing.

Your POV

You woke up in the middle of the night and your chest was stinging from the pain it got when it moved... You knew you had to keep breathing though so you would have to push it aside. You looked to your side and saw Garroth asleep, you slowly sat up... When you sat up you hugged the sides of your chest because it hurt.

Garroth's POV

I heard Y/n and felt her sitting up in bed. I squinted my eyes to look at her... I could see perfectly but it would look like I was sleeping to her. Her arms are clutching the sides of her chest and she was still breathing the same flinching the tiniest bit every time her breath rose.

There was pain on her face and she lied back down this time putting her head on the pillow. She stared up at the ceiling...

Slowly she started to release her hands from her sides... Right as they left she slammed them back down with a tear running down her eye. She must of been hurting there...

She edged toward my side again but this time putting her cheek against my shoulder she then dozed off into sleep...

Your POV

You found yourself in the docks of Phoenix Drop... You saw a Tu'La Ship come to the docks and take you away and everyone screaming...

"You deserve this!"

"You are useless to us... All you do is collapse!"

Garroth looks at you and says...

"Your so weak and needy..."

Then Laurance turns into a Shadow Knight and teleports to the boat... His eyes vanished  and blood came down them...

He then swung his sword at you and you died...

You opened your eyes.

You shot up in a sitting position on the bed and screamed while tears went down your eyes...

Garroth's POV

Y/n randomly woke up, shot up into a sitting position and screamed while crying.

I then got into a sitting position and grabbed her hand... She looked scared.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

Y/n continued to cry shook her head no, hugged me and cried into my chest.

Your POV

When I woke up what I think was a nightmare... I started to cry... The crying made my body have a sharp pain which made me cry more...

You felt Garroth rub your back until your crying got more calm and it was just tears coming down your eyes and not sobbing.

"What's wrong?" He asked you in a calm voice.

"I-I h-had a - n-night-m-mare..." You said breathing a lot from the crying.

"It's okay... It was just a dream... That was not real. No reason to be scared.

You were glad Garroth was by your side... You felt safe by him.

You stopped crying but still hugged him... When you hugged him it allowed you to stop thinking about your nightmare...

Garroth turned you around so he could face the way you were facing.His head was leaning against yours. He wrapped his arms around your waist and whispered a song in your ear... He started to sway you back and forth.

He started to sing you a song that he made when he was going to escape Okasis at night... The "last" time you were going to see him...

Play Song at Top - Garroth is singing...

I remember tears streaming down your face
When I said, "I'll never let you go"
When all those shadows almost killed your light
I remember you said, "Don't leave me here alone"
But all that's dead and gone and passed tonight

You Start Singing Remembering the Song

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Garroth Starts Singing Again

Don't you dare look out your window darling
Everything's on fire
The war outside our door keeps raging on
Hold onto this lullaby
Even when the music's gone
Gone

You start singing

Just close your eyes
The sun is going down
You'll be alright
No one can hurt you now
Come morning light
You and I'll be safe and sound

Both

Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)
La La (La La)
Oooh, Oooh, Oooh, Oooh
La La (La La)

You Sing

Just close your eyes
You'll be alright
Come morning light,
You and I'll be safe and sound...

Both

Oooh, oooh, oooh, oooh oh oh

  Garroth smiled and pulled you back down to a laying position in the bed and he moved you to a position where you were facing the wall with your head on his chest, you were still hugging him... You also were angled to where your feet were going to the corner of the bed...   

You were comfortable and felt safe and fell back to sleep singing the song in your head... Another thing you loved about him... He had a past with you... He knew how to calm you down...