Chapter 12

Chapter 12

When I stepped on stage, I saw many smiling faces. Alan stood up and met me at the steps. He shook my hand and smiled. The fans in the audience clapped and cheered until I sat down. I sat next to Harry and Louis. Harry put his arm over my shoulder and buried his face in my hair. I pushed him back and smiled.

"So, Ellie is it? How has your experiences with the boys been?" asked Alan.

"Uh...it's been great. The boys have been really sweet and friendly," I smiled.

"I see. I'm guessing Harry has been the friendliest. Huh?" I blushed and looked over at Harry. He was looking at his feet and smiling. I realized Alan was waiting for me to answer.

"They've all been very friendly. Louis was sweet enough to introduce me to his family," I explained. I looked at Louis, and he smiled.

"Is that right?" asked Alan. Louis nodded.

"Yeah, Ellie and my sisters really hit it off. My mum loves her, and Mark thinks she's really sweet," Louis said.

"That's sweet. How have your girlfriends been, lads?" asked Alan. A picture appeared on the screen of the boys and their girl friends.

"They've been great. Natalie has been sweet and loving as always. Just recently, the girls took Ellie to the mall to go shopping for a new swim suit," said Zayn. The boys nodded.

"So, I'm guessing you hit it off with the girls as well?" Alan asked. I nodded.

"Yeah, they were really sweet and helpful. They have great personalities and are very caring," I said.

"That's great, love. Now, I have to ask. Do you have a boyfriend, Ellie?" I shook my head. "What?! A pretty young thing like you isn't dating anyone?"

"Not at the moment, no."

"Well, do you have your eye on someone in particular?" Alan asked. He wiggled his eyebrows as if he knew I fancied Harry. I shook my head again and blushed. He didn't need to know about my personal life. "I'm sorry, but I don't believe you, sweetie." My mouth dropped open, and he laughed.

"Why?" I asked.

"Really, love. You're blushing. Anyone could tell you fancy someone."

"Alright, fine. You're right. I fancy someone, but I'm not going to tell you who it is."

"It's Harry, isn't it?" My face turned pink. I shook my head and buried my face into Louis' shirt. He put his hand on my head.

Oh great. Now Harry knows I have feelings for him. What am I gonna do?

"Sorry, but it was pretty obvious. And you just confirmed it. I really am terribly sorry." Alan got up from his seat and pulled me out of Louis' shirt. I stood up in front of him, and he hugged me. The crowd awed. I pulled away from Alan and sat back down. I crossed my legs and folded my hands in my lap. Harry didn't touch me. "Oh my God. Where are my manners? Would you like a drink, love?" Alan reached over and started to pull out a bottle of beer. I shook my head. I was about to speak before Harry answered for me.

"She can't drink, Alan. She's only seventeen."

"Oh, well would you like something else?" I shook my head.

"No, thank you sir." Alan put the drinks back into the mini fridge and sat down in his chair.

"What did you do yesterday that you needed a swim suit for?" asked Alan.

"We rented out a water park," said Liam.

"Oooh, sounds like fun!"

"It was," Zayn confirmed with a smile.