Chapter 18

Chapter 18

I woke up to new surroundings. I was definitely not on the black couch anymore. I felt two strong arms around me. I looked up to see who it was. He noticed I was awake and looked down at me with his bright green eyes and perfect brown curls. I smiled up at him.

"Morning, sunshine," he chuckled.

I looked around at the room we were in. No one else was in sight. "Where are we?" I questioned.

"We are waiting for Lou," he said.

"Where did he and the rest of the boys go?" I asked.

Harry smiled at my question and shook his head. "Not Louis. Lou. Lou Teasdale. Our stylist," he explained.

I suddenly felt so embarrassed. Of course he was talking about his stylist. That would make more sense. I felt the heat in my cheeks rise. Harry smiled down at me again.

"Oh, I thought you meant Louis," I said.

"Nope," he said popping the p. "But to answer your question, the boys are with her now. We go in order of age, so I'm last. Louis should be out here any minute, though."

I nodded. "Why am I sitting on your lap?" I asked. I looked around the room and saw two other couches that he could have laid me on.

"Um..." he chuckled. "Sorry, it's just...you look so beautiful when you sleep." I looked down at my hands and blushed.

"Thanks," I mumbled.

"You're welcome, love," he said as he kissed my temple.

There was a knock at the door, and Harry groaned. A lady opened the door and smiled. She was carrying a toddler on her hip. The little girl resembled the lady, and she looked very familiar.

"Sorry, Harry. It's your turn. I promise to be quick," she said.

She noticed me sitting on Harry's lap and smiled again. "You must be Ellie. I'm Lou," she said as she put down the baby. She held out her hand for me to shake. I stood up from Harry's lap and shook her hand.

"Yeah, I'm Ellie. It's nice to finally meet you," I said.

"Harry has told me so much about you," she gushed.

I turned back to Harry, and he blushed. I smiled at his shyness. I looked back to Lou, and she smiled as well. The little girl came running up to her and pulled on her shirt.

"Mummy, Mummy!" she said. Lou bent down and picked up the girl.

"Lux, this is Harry's girlfriend, Ellie. Ellie, this is my daughter, Lux," Lou explained.

I finally understood why the little girl looked so familiar. I've seen pictures of her with the boys.

"Hi, sweetie," I said to the girl. She smiled and buried her face in her mum's shirt.

"She can be shy sometimes," explained Lou.

Lux looked back at me and waved. I smiled at her, and Harry got up from the couch. He stood behind me and pulled me close to his chest. When Lux saw him, her eyes lit up.

"Harry!" Lux squealed as she held out her arms for him. Harry chuckled before taking Lux from Lou.

"Lux, this is my girlfriend, Ellie. Remember that picture I showed you?" Harry asked.

Lux thought about it for a minute before her eyes lit up again. She nodded. "The pretty girl?" she asked. Harry smiled and nodded.

"Yep, that's her," he said as he pointed to me. Lux smiled at me.