Chapter 15

Chapter 15

"Where are you going again?" Louis asked me as he entered my room. I was in the middle of packing a small bag to go over to Kerri's house for our girls' night.

"I'm going to Kerri's flat for a night with the girls. I need to get away from all you boys," I joked. Louis rolled his eyes and smiled.

"Do you need help with anything?" he asked.

"No, I think I'm done," I said as I zipped up my bag. I slipped on my black Converse and lifted my bag from the floor. I smiled at Louis as I walked past him and down the stairs. He followed after me. Before I could reach the door, he gripped onto my arm, and I stopped in my tracks.

"No hug?" he pouted. I rolled my eyes and smiled at him. Louis could be such a child sometimes, but I still love him like the brother I never had. I set my bag next to the door and gave Louis a big hug. He hugged me back and buried his face in the crook of my neck. Every time he let out a breath it tickled my skin. I giggled slightly which caused Louis to release me. "Have fun with the girls," he said smiling.

"Don't worry. I will," I smiled. I picked up my bag once again and opened the door. I turned back at Louis and smiled. He kissed the top of my head before I left.

"See you in the morning, Ellie."

"Night, Louis."

I shut the door behind me and walked over to Kerri's flat. There weren't any cars outside of her house so I knew no one was there yet. Kerri must have been waiting for someone to arrive because, just as I was about to knock on her door, she opened it.

"Hi Ellie. Ready for your well deserved girls' night in?" she asked with excitement in her voice. I gave her a reassuring nod, and she pulled me into her flat.

"Where should I put my bag?" I asked her.

"Um...I was thinking we could sleep in the living room since my bedroom isn't big enough. So you can put your bag in there." I nodded and walked into the room.

I noticed there were movies spread out on the coffee table. There was a horror movie, a comedy, a romance, and a little kid cartoon. I guess these are the movies Kerri wanted to watch tonight. I giggled to myself as I picked up the cartoon movie. Kerri entered the room and saw me laughing.

"What?" she asked innocently. I turned around the movie so she could see the cover. Blush on her cheeks instantly appeared.

"Finding Nemo? Really?" I laughed. She snatched the film from my hands.

"Yes, Finding Nemo. It was my favourite movie when I was younger. It reminds me of my childhood," she explained.

"I'm sorry, Kerri, but I hate that movie." Her jaw dropped, and she looked at me like I was crazy.

"What?! How do you not like it?"

I laughed. "Sorry, but it's just annoying. My cousin used to watch it all the time when it first came out. I got sick of it after a while. I haven't seen it in five years," I shrugged.

"Well then, you don't have to watch it." I laughed again and rolled my eyes. Did she realize she was defending a movie that was made for children?

Kerri set the film back on the table and smiled at me. "So, how was your date with Harry?!" she squealed.

"I'll tell you when the other girls get here. I'm sure they will want to hear about it too." Kerri nodded.

"Yeah, you're probably right," she sighed.

As if on cue, the door bell rang. Kerri hopped over to the door and opened it. Harley and Sabby stepped inside. I left the living room and made my way over to the girls. Sabby saw me first and gave me a big hug. She pulled back with a big smile on her face.