The New Team Mates

It was a warm day and you can just feel the breeze through your hair. You think to yourself that training is the best way to drown the sounds out of Toby's whining.

You grab a few kunai and start to throw when you think to yourself doubtful thoughts on what impression you have made on your new team.

You shake your head left and right fast in an attempt to rid yourself of the negative thoughts. You already think two of the guys are hot...deidera and itachi, and the other - Toby - he needs to be put in a mental asylum. You smile at that thought And persist on your training.

You once again raise your kunai and ready your stance. You jump in the air and somersault until you are upside down and you throw the six kunai in your hands at the various targets before landing on the floor in a semi squat with your left leg outstretched and your other leg is bent so that your bum is sitting on the heel of your foot, your right hand is in a fist on the floor in front of you.

You hear a clap come from behind you. You stand up in shock as you didn't think you were being watched. You dart around to see itachi in front of you.

"I itachi... What are you doing here?" you ask still in shock.
" I wanted to watch you train. What you did there is something I thought I could pull off... It seems I still am as there is one thing that you are forgetting " itachi smiles as he points at a hidden target in the trees... You never noticed that there before.

" oh... I didn't realise that target was there " you say grimacing. He walks up to you slowly and turns into crows. You look at the area he was.
" A clone " you accidentally say out loud

" yes " itachi whispers in your ear from behind you. You halt in surprise but don't move. He turns you so that you are face to face with him. You feel yourself blushing as he moves your (h/c) hair from your face, he looks into your eyes and leans in to kiss you but you hear your name being called causing you to curse the situation.

You go to where you hear your name was being called. It is deidera who is calling you... Then he notices itachi coming from the forest.

" (y/n) why are you hanging out with him, I can show you a better evening showing you my art! " deidera says holding his hand out for you to take it.

" enough of your stupid art!, your jutsu is not a form of.. " Toby says jumping around insanely. Itachi grabs him by the collar and holds him in the air with one hand.

" Toby, don't aggravate him" itachi says with a semi monotoned voice. His voice makes you smile.
"true art is an explosion hm! " deidera declares triumphantly
" more like a hazard " Toby says under his breath.
" I heard that! If you don't shut that cake hole of yours, it would be death by strangulation for you! " deidera yells causing Toby to squeak.

" the I'd love to see your art, let's go. " you smile offering your hand this time to deidera, leaving itachi to slap Toby around the back of his head.

You reach an opening and he smiles at you and puts his hand in his waist pouch and you notice his hand's mouth is chewing on what looks like white clay... It is clay. He then does a series of hand signs and the creature he made enlarges to what you now realise is a bird.

"do you want a ride (y/n)? " deidera asks you with a cute smile as he gestures you to join him. You nod and jump on behind deidera.

" deidera? " you ask and he turns around ever so slightly
" yeah? " he answers
" I think I am going to punch Toby when I see an opportunity... He is wrong about your art. It is amazing... Like you " you blush holding him tight from behind.

" you will not be able to hit him as much as you think. He is a bit of an escape artist when it comes to danger or getting hit... And hey... For the contrary (y/n) I think you are like an explosion hm" deidera notes causing you to grin.

"why is that?" you ask sweetly
"an explosion is a true beauty, except unlike an explosion you are here for longer" deidera smiles.

"I don't kn..." you start but you get cut off before you could say anything more by his warm lips on yours, his hand cups your cheek and you notice your heart racing until his lips pull away from yours softly, leaving you breathless. As you open your eyes you realise you are blushing badly, what is worse is that he noticed it and is enjoying the moment of your embarrassment.

"that should Keep you going for now. I look forward to doing it again tonight when the others are less bothersome " he smiles winking at you.
The first thing you wander is how many inches he is hiding and as if he is reading your thoughts he adds
" you'll find out later "