The Hunt For Danzo?

Your POV

You wake up with itachi cuddled up to you. He has been watching you sleep with a smile on his face. Toby is snoring and deidera is sleeping but you noticed that Toby's snoring is getting louder, waking up Deidera who in turn grunts angry at Toby before picking up and nearby rock and hitting Toby around the head as though he was an alarm clock.

"Deidera! That hurt... now I am going to get concussion and die" Toby whines. "great, that would have done us all a favour" deidera replies "can't you just be nice this once?" Toby asks "you really test my patience y' know that" deidera huffs pointing at him. "you have cleaned that finger right, I know you sleep with your hands down your pants" Toby interrupts. Deidera in turn picks up and other rock, causing Toby to run off into the woods screaming he is sorry.

Deidera then turns his head in itatchi's Direction."so what are the plans, are we still going for the jinchuriki gara? Deidera asks itachi whilst smiling at you as you are still smiling at the conflict between him and Toby.

"no, I suggest we cast those plans the aside and head straight for the village hidden in the leaves ... I have unfinished business I need to settle" itachi says in a cool manner. " I thought you were avoiding that Village?" deidera questions raising an eyebrow. " it is a personal matter, I am going after Danzo" itachi answers twirling your hair.

Itachi cuddles you using one arm, still playing with your hair. "Alone?" Toby screams from a nearby Bush. " you are watching us and eavesdropping?" You shout at the moving screaming Bush. Toby nervously chuckles and comes out and sit down.

"no, not alone. We will meet up with other members of the akatsuki. All of us will infiltrate the leaf in search for Danzo . Midnight will be better to sneak in." itachi states As he kisses you on the cheek causing Deidera to sethe if with pure jealousy. "ooh, looks like itachi is in love with (y/n)!" Toby coos causing you to blush.

Itatchi's pov

I kiss (y/n)'s neck quickly before working on a sly smile knowing deidera would hate it. "nobody mentioned the reason we are going for Danzo" Toby says confused scratch his head. "you idiot, have you listened properly? He has unfinished business " you argue. "Danzo is a main reason (y/n) has no longer got a sensei" itachi sighs

"but you would Never have known (y/n) was an uchiha if it wasn't for him, shouldn't you thank him?" Toby stupidly adds "I still would have met her because (y/n) would never have had to leave in the first place. Thus making the odds doubled, therefore it is destiny" itachi triumphantly declares.