Itachi Ending Part III

The baby

Itachi's POV

I am spending time with Deidera , Sasori and Kisame. I am driving when my phone starts to ring, because I am driving deidera answers and puts it on speakerphone for me.

"hello?" I answer. "this is the medical ward, my name is Miss Yamanaka.(yes your nurse is Ino) Can I speak to itachi uchiha?" the nurse informs. "speaking... What seems to be the..." . The nurse cuts me off.

"it's (y/n) , she is in labour right now and has specifically asked for me to call you as she would like you to be there" she cheerfully beams "she what! Am I going to be late?" I panic.

"you need to be here within the hour Mr Uchiha, she is already two centimetres dilated " the nurse says then hangs up after giving me the location and ward.
" for once it is someone other than Sasori that is impatient " Kisame mocks." I warn them to buckle up and grin as I step down hard on the accelerator.

I reach the ward in half an hour and run over to her. She is screaming her head off, but even then she still looks as beautiful as ever. "here it comes... A baby girl... Only one more to go" the nurses rush. "there's another?" I ask as she passes me my daughter. She nods.

(y/n) starts screaming again in pain. And sure enough a baby boy arrives. (y/n) is covered in sweat and her hair is messy. Judging by her face she is more than pleased that it's all over. I hand over our daughter as a the nurses hand me my son. "hello... You are the start of our clan like your sister. You will soon be a man and possibly surpass me... I'm counting on it." I smile.

(y/n) looks at me with tired eyes. "did you forget?" she asks "forget what?" I ponder "deidera is naming our first born" she smiles. "he already has a name... Buki (it means weapon in Japanese) . I am naming our son (name)" I grin. This is the start of our life so I pull out a ring and ask her to marry me.

Time skip : wedding

Your POV

You are walking down the Isle. Sasuke is looking after the twins and having a hard time taming them. Konan is one of the brides maids, Haidan is itatchi's best man and you have Yahiko to give you you away as you have no father. You see itachi in a black suit (picture)

 You see itachi in a black suit (picture)

His back is to you until you reach him. You are wearing (f/c) dress. It is beautiful enough that when itachi sees it, his mouth hangs open in awe.

THE END