The Other Two Akatsuki Members

You see deidera choking Toby with his legs, you tell him to let Toby go and very reluctantly let him go with an angry face. Toby hides behind you and you look at deidera. "where is itachi?" you ask " Toby annoyed him so he walked off to collect his belongings, why?" deidera asks alert of him being in trouble.

"a birdie told me he was only following you and him" you say pointing at itachi who looks at you and then at Toby hiding. Itachi remains silent as he puts his bag down. "what exactly did the birdie who is likely to get a bomb up his... " deidera starts but gets no further as you cut in.

"I knew that you both were there watching me and that you both ran... The only bit that bothers Me is that Toby saw me naked" you smirk, both itachi and deidera are gob smacked at the comment.

"... Um... Well we have to move now anyway as we have to meet Sasori and Pain in a few hours." itachi says relived he is not in trouble. "now that's just plain mean..! Why do we have to meet Sasori? You must really hate me to invite him" Toby moans "who are Sasori and pain?" you grimace.

"There are many different pain, like we have the sharingan but all the pains holds the Renegan. The one who bares the original Renegan is a guy called Nagato but you only ever see the other pains he has reanimated from corpses" itachi informs "he is morbidly troubled and the fact they are dead always gives me the creeps ugh" Toby shivers as though someone has walked over his grave.

"and Sasori?" you ask "Sasori, my man! Now he is someone you don't want to get on the wrong side of eh itachi" deidera nudges. "well everyone acknowledges that man's impatience." itachi agrees subtly. Deidera looks at you to answer your question. "Sasori is a puppet master who has taken his skills to another level. Nobody has ever fought Sasori and lived to tell the tale. I respect that man but I disagree on his views about art hm!" deidera adds "both are members of the Akatsuki like us so don't worry about them, you will be fully respected" itachi reassures. You start to smile at itachi holding Toby back by his clothes to stop him from being hyper and when itachi lets go Toby goes flying into deidera.