Itatchi's Ending

Your POV

Your POV

I am sorry deidera, but my heart is with itachi... I like you and you are a great guy but... This is so hard for me to say but... I chose him " you say with tears rolling down your cheeks. (picture) You look at a shocked deidera who now has a tear in his own eyes.

" I hope you follow your dream to rebuild your clan... As always, you win itachi...only this time it was (y/n) who won my heart and ended up being your prize" deidera gulps, his voice breaking.

He starts to walk away when itachi calls him to a halt. "deidera, I am sorry it turned out this way. You have my deepest respect and I wish we could be friends in the future reference... As a token of my respect I will let you name our first born." itachi says making deidera turn around, flowing fresh tears. "thank you" deidera croaks and walks away, leaving you and itachi alone.

Itachi's POV

I hold her tight and whisper gently "I love you. Never forget that" as I kiss her forehead.

(y/n) looks up to me. "I love you too " and then she began to deeply frown. "is something the matter?" I worry for her, wandering if I am enough to make her happy.

"I have been on the run for so long that I have nowhere to go knowing that justice has been served. I am a rogue ninja and I have no motive..." (y /n) panics. "you can live with me at the uchiha household, the one that my father raised me and my brother in. You and I can resign from the Akatsuki if you want... If the leaf village will accept us" I say removing her hair from her eyes. Her smile broadens and she picks up Danzo's severed arm

~time skip ~

Still itachi's POV

I go to knock on the door of the Hokage's office with (y/n) and realise sasuke is already in there shouting his head off at a very stressed blonde woman.
- Tsunade- the Hokage.

"will you slow down, I can't understand a word you are saying sasuke!" Tsunade shouts back in irritation. I sigh and we walk in.

"and what are they doing here!" Tsunade points to us. "they are here because of what I am trying to tell you" sasuke face palms. "they are both rogue ninja..." she grits her teeth as she stands up in anger. "they are both here because of Danzo..." and then he points to (y/n) to finish his sentence. "she is an uchiha... Her last name is not Jin. We all end up telling the whole story." oh yeah? Then where is the proof?" Tsunade yells slamming both fists onto the table in a half lean and half stand. (y/n) puts Danzo's severed arm on the desk leaving the Hokage shocked.