Deidera's Ending

(For itatchi's end go to chapter 23)

Your, POV

"you are both great guys... But I have felt a connection with both of you in an equal way. But the one I want to spend my life with is deidera " you frown, upset from having to choose between them.

" is that how you really feel? " itachi frowns walking up to you and raising your chin looking into your eyes with pure hurt. You sadly nod with a smile tear falling from your left eye.

" I guess this is it... You win deidera... You get the woman you and I love.... Take good care of (y/n)... If you don't, you will have me to deal with."

itachi for the first time starts to cry (picture), his hands bloodied from battle wipes his eyes to remove his tears. The sight of him crying shocks deidera.

"listen man... If we ever get married... I want you to be there , I'll let her keep the uchiha name, rather than Midorikowa... Your bloodline, if it is strong will carry on" deidera offers his hand and itachi shakes it miserably then leaves swiftly.

~Time skip ~ update on your new life

You and deidera had left the Akatsuki and are now settled in his home town. He had returned the scrolls he had stolen and apologised for taking them.

You are no longer a rogue ninja in the hidden leaf and neighbouring lands as itachi and sasuke had over the past few months had cleared your name. Itachi had cleared your name because he still cares for you and didn't want you to spend your life on the run.

Your POV

"I have a mission to go on in an hour " you say frantically running out of the bathroom and into the bedroom to get ready for when you leave. Deidera enters the bedroom and hugs you from behind.

"sweetheart, I know it is not a mission you are going to... I found the pregnancy test weeks ago... It was positive but very faint... You must have thought that it didn't work... When were you going to tell me about the appointment with the medical unit and the test?... I would like to go there with you to the appointment" deidera smiles kissing your neck.

"I didn't say anything because I didn't think you were ready for kids yet" you sigh turning to face him. "nearly six weeks is a long time not to say anything (y/n)" deidera says as he kisses your cheek