Uchiha Vs Danzo

Your POV

You and sasuke run in the room with Danzo and itachi to see them already engaged in battle. You and sasuke share a look and nod in a single motion. You can see fierceness in his expression. You get out your weapon, as does sasuke.

You dart for Danzo and you are just about to hit him but he just steps aside. Something seems odd about Danzo, he is moving a bit too swiftly with movement, although his arm's all tied up in that bandage. You swipe at him and your sword makes contact, but instead of his face you only catch the bandage Over his eye and what is revealed shocks you.

He has a sharingan... But that is not what shocks you the most... The thing what makes you tremble with hatred as well as overpowering shock is that the eye on the right side of his face is shisui's sharingan! You then realise that the one who didn't get away and got killed was your sensei. You and sasuke nod then you both create a clone each, your clone nods at itachi and he does the same when he sees multiple shuriken, he knows exactly what you and sasuke are planning and he himself nods to proceed.

You, sasuke and itachi clone every shuriken three times leaving the fourth the real one. You all throw at once and use the fire flower technique causing them to engulf each shuriken individually with fire so all Danzo sees is flaming shuriken coming after him.

Then you three take a deep breath and use the fireball jutsu in every spot there were no shuriken nor fire. Danzo dodges every attack and then chuckles as he says "you missed" "is that so... " you chuckle and pull the string that you and the other two connected to the real ones and the shuriken shoot at Danzo, embedding themselves in his back but he uses substitution to escape.

The only sight you see is shuriken trapped in log. Danzo unwraps his arms bandages revealing an arm full of sharingan.