Questions Arise On A Powerful Offspring

Deidera is leaning against a wall with a smile spread across his face. His hair glimmering in the directed moonlight.

"my my... (y/n), you really are a little fire aren't you. You're fill me of more surprises than TNT..." deidera starts " and testosterone" Toby interrupts deidera from speaking. Deidera huffs and remembers Toby is not worth the oxygen.

"how long have you been there?" sasuke asks. "since I had finished my battle and came to warn you, but I saw you all fighting and I'm quite impressed how you three seemed to know what moves to do next just by nodding your head" deidera smiles.

"we knew by the choice of weapons and prediction of technique using the sharingan enables us to copy (y/n) . Even when her sharingan was deactivated we still predicted by activating our own to read the muscle movement." itachi explains.

"anyway I thought sasuke hated you, why are you working together?" deidera quizzes. "(y/n) filled me in on what had happened and what Danzo had done. I will Never forgive my brother, but at least our clan could be revived." Sasuke very thinly smiles at you, catching both itachi and deidera off guard.

" who was that referred to... You or Mr serious over there, itachi?" Toby asks. "it doesn't really matter, as long as she becomes with child our clan will be reborn strong" sasuke notes. You start to madly blush as does itachi.

"I don't get it... Isn't that going to be incest?" Toby scratches his head. "I'm sorry, I hate to say it but I'm with Toby on this one" deidera grimaces.

"no uchiha is just a last name and any woman who marries in the clan gain the last name. The Offspring will carry the genes needed to posses the sharingan. Although not all Uchiha unlock the sharingan early or may never exceed three tumoe producing the Mangekyō. As you see (y /n) is (age) and has already reached the final stage of her own sharingan. With our advanced abilities too any of our Offspring will be even more powerful than our clan were before." sasuke forces back a smile from the thought on his on the Uchiha's improved power.

"how do you know she will choose any of you hm!" deidera growls. "it is destined for (y/n) to help carry on the Uchiha bloodline" sasuke closes his eyes and folds his arms. "what if she chooses someone else?" deidera grinds his teeth. "oh guys, I forgot to mention that deidera is in love with (y /n)" Toby says.