Today's The Day Deidera's Ending Part II

Deidera's POV

Deidera's POV

We are in iwagakure medical unit and I am holding (y / n) 's hand tight, nervous of the results. The nurse enters the room and gestures us to follow her into the private room.

"Miss Uchiha, the results are back... Congratulations, the test was positive. You are over seven weeks pregnant. Sorry for the delayed appointment " the nurse grins at (y/n) . I am really excited for the baby to arrive. I hug my really emotional lover (y/n) and she cries with joy

~time skip ~ bringing the baby home

Still deidera's POV

We get back home (y/n) goes to put the baby to sleep and when she comes back I take her hands in mine and ask her how much she loves me. "deidera, I love you with all my heart. You already know that" (y/n) smiles ever so beautifully. "I have loved you for a very long time. I have always admired your creativity... The way you smile at me makes me feel my heart skips a beat because it can't cope with your beauty. We now have a child together, (name of child)... and all I want is nothing more than to be a part of your life forever, creating more mini beautiful art pieces like (child's name)..." I bend on one knee to finish "(y/n) will you do the honour of becoming my wife... ?" I say pulling out a box with black coating and a gold ribbon, I open it revealing a gold ring with a (f/c) gem set in the middle. She holds her hand over her mouth in shock and nods a yes as she is too emotional to say it. Our life has begun.