Meeting Pain And Sasori

you have been walking for 3 hours and arrive at the meeting place and you were still early. Itachi filled you in on the way about an how he sent a clone last night to search for your Akatsuki Members. Those two were the closest at the time so he had arranged to meet.

You see two figures come towards you. One has orange hair and the other is a huge shape with a straw hat but at the moment they are too far away to see their features, so you only see an outline and a few colours. When they come closer you are shocked at how some of the larger guys features are, he is quite scary to look at but you don't show that he scares you.

"Sasori, my man! Long time no" deidera beams happily. "deidera, itachi... Toby..." Sasori nods and then looks at you. "you must be (y /n)... I am Sasori and next to me is one of many pains Yahiko." Sasori carries on. Yahiko looks at you and you gasp at his Renegan as it looks more intriguing and amazing than the rumours you heard in numerous villages.

"so you are the lost Uchiha that itachi was speaking of?" Yahiko says raising an eyebrow at you. "yes, but is it possible you and the rest of the Akatsuki keep that a secret?" you ask. "you have my word" Yahiko nods "as do you have mine" Sasori agrees.

"now let's go and find Danzo, I don't like to be kept waiting as my patience wears thin" Sasori complains. you are now walking and the Breeze is lightly flowing through your hair, the border of the Leaf Village is in your grasp and you are nervous of what to expect from the village hidden in the leaves as you have never been back to your birth town since you were small...

You are also unsure of if you are recognised as a rogue ninja like the other villages know you as, luckily all of the villages do not know your last name. You had been going under the last name Jin. Yahiko looks at you in thought and sees you are troubled by your own thoughts.

"you are worried about something?" Yahiko says tilting his head. " the years I have gone by many villages by a different name. I have killed those who refused to tell my origin who clearly know something about me being taken away from my true Village and it got so bad I had no choice to go by a different name... All those who knew I was an uchiha are all dead by the hands of me... Now I face the village it all began." you explain.

" you are quite troublesome, I like that. But you do not have to worry anymore. I understand you were only doing it to find a true path of your identity... In my mind you were doing it for the greater good." Yahiko says putting an arm around your shoulders.

Yahiko has what looks like metal rods in his face but you think his piercings are pretty cool. You look back at a worried itachi and a furious deidera who who both grit their teeth at Yahiko holding you. You quite enjoy itachi and deidera fighting over you, so you let Yahiko hold you to screw with their minds.