Deidera's Touch (Lemon Warning)

You lean in and kiss him. The kiss is so inviting that you can't help but to want more, so you don't hold back. You take out his hair band so that his hair falls flat to his back as he puts his hands up your top.

You kiss his neck and you feel your heart beat faster as his hand drifts from playing with your boobs to all the way down your chest, past your solar plexus, past your belly button and down your thongs/panties. His hands are surprisingly cold causing you to jump a bit from the coldness.

Using one hand he takes off his top and nods at you to do the same... So you do, as well as your bra. You go back to kissing him when you start to feel a new sensation... Soft and wet... You soon realise that it is the tongue on his hand licking and teasing your clit.

You start to moan slightly and just when you think that is enough, you start to feel another tongue on your nipples before realising that it is the mouth on his chest. Deidera asks you if you want him inside of you in a tempting whisper and all you let out is a moan in response.

He smiles knowing that your moan means a yes, so he unbuttons your pants/trousers and gestures you to lay down on the ground. You lay down and he unbuttons his and starts to slip his big member inside you.

He starts off slow and you gasp of how deep he goes, and the size he has shocks you... It is 8 and a half at the least. He starts to speed up after a while and he too starts to moan as much as you are.

The faster he gets, the closer you are to cumming and so is he. He whispers in your ear "I'm going to explode" in a way that makes your body quiver and the way he said it makes you instantly squirt. You you had just cum, it set him to say "oh my god uh" in a sexy voice and instantly release his warm seed inside of you.