The Truth Of (y/n) 's Past

"You must be mistaken... " you say hoping to change the conversation. You were sure other clans had the same technique.

"if I am mistaken, then name another technique that is fire style that you could perform... Even better show me one" itachi says folding his arms. You sigh as you realise you are caught out. You stand up and the fire style you use shocks both itachi and deidera, Toby on the other hand is sleeping like a baby.

"that technique... Fire flower..." itachi gasps.
"you know this jutsu? " deidera asks surprised
" yes it is a jutsu my father taught me when I was young" itachi explains not taking his eyes off you.

Deidera's P.O.V

I cannot believe (y/n) is an uchiha. I thought that itachi killed his whole clan except his little brother sasuke. Over the past three days I have imagined all sorts of ways to ask her out, only to find out she is one of them hm!.

I think to myself "this goes against even my standards of acceptance but I can't help wanting (y/n) all for myself."
"(y/n)? What is your history?" I ask.

"I was a baby I had been taken away from konoha. I was taken to a number of villages and took the habit of killing those who knew information of my disappearance. I stole head bands of those I killed so I could get into villages to collect information. One day a man from konoha knew how to help me. He taught me everything I know " (y/n) answers.

I look at her... I cannot believe that beautiful form of art next to me was abducted. All I want to do now is protect and be with her... Even worse... She has no idea itachi killed their clan.