Itatchi's Gaze (lemon Warning)

You both head back to the others and itachi and Toby are training

You both head back to the others and itachi and Toby are training. You and deidera go to the area to train with them.

"you were gone for ages, I thought you were dead... " Toby over exaggerates. Itachi just looks at him in a look that reads "I wish he wouldn't be so childish". Then he looks at you.

"do you want to train with me (y/n)? " itachi offers.
" are you outta your mind?" deidera angrily asks in a temper.
"relax deidera, it is just training" itachi says in a cool voice, turning back to you. You follow itachi to an area in the forest.
"by the way there is a mission tomorrow, I would like to test your fighting style. What are your natures? " He questions you.

" I am a fire style user " you respond. He is unaware of what clan you came from but knows you are from the leaf village from the head band you wear, you have kept it a secret for years about your clan and took the habit of training alone.

" a fire user?.. OK that is uncommon in konoha. Anyway you are the same nature as I possess. I also use genjutsu as a main style" itachi mentions smiling.

" I don't use my jutsu in front of people, so I use taijutsu or ninjutsu until I gain Intel on my enemies" you explain. Itachi looks at you intrigued.

"there is always time to start training with others" itachi says with a thin smile. You blink a few times at his unexpected bluntness.

You take out three kunai and throw them at at him with a determined expression. He dodges and turns into crows (picture) . A clone. He turns up behind you to attack but he stops when he realises you have just used substitution jutsu. You tap his shoulder and say "a ninja should never let their guard down" and then you feel a breath on your ear lobe " neither should you" itachi whispers and kisses your neck.

You turn around and you roundhouse kick him aiming for his abdomen which he counteracts and once again you hit a clone. You see about thirty crows flying around. You smile as you know his next move - to be behind you - but when you turn he is not there.

You notice him leaning against a tree with his arms behind his neck with the sexiest look that cries out for you to go over to him.

His eyes are twinkling and he is looking at you seductively and your mouth gawps slightly but you run towards him with a kunai in your hand but he just catches your forearm midair and drags you closer towards him using the same arm you tried attacking him with.

He kisses you and then starts kissing your neck before taking off his shirt. He goes back to kissing you as you run your fingers along his six pack that feels like in a few months will turn into an eight. He puts his hand down your pants and into your panties/thongs and begins to slip his index finger inside you and begins to start off slow.
You put your hand down his pants and begin to thrust on his nine inch.

You start off slow at first until you both begin to moan and Pant heavily. You feel him inserting another finger in and both of you get faster. You both start to reach climax till you are at the point you are calling his name in pleasure.

You both cum at the same time, his seed in your hand, leaving you to wander what his big inch feels like inside you... Just that moment you are thinking this you realise you are standing in the middle of forest with the same three shuriken you had at the start of the battle..... His eyes... He used the sharingan!