Double Battle Double Win Part I

Itatchi's P.O.V

Danzo turns around and doesn't look even the slightest bit shocked or worried to see me at all. He is smiling crudely as though his expectancy is outweighed with knowing the reason I stand before him. He then looks at (y /n) and his grin enlarges.

"itachi, how nice of you to join me tonight, I am also truly honoured to see you have brought a friend along with you too , if I'm not mistaken her name is (y /n) Jin?" Danzo says as though he is trying to either humor us or slowly stool us while he plans others to come to his rescue.

I am not at all surprised that he knew (y/n) as (y /n) Jin, rather than uchiha. But Danzo always has a lead on the information. " I am here to settle things once and for all . that day you had killed shisui I suffered greatly and you gave me an ultimatum so you could save yourself. You killed a man who was training a young woman . rumours of her where abouts are untold." I explain in a cool manner.

"brother... I am going to kill you today, I have gotten stronger over the past three years and..." a voice from behind me bellows in a slight echo. I know that voice all too well - Sasuke uchiha. "Sasuke, go home... You shouldn't be here" I say in slight exhaustion.

Deidera's P.O.V

I look down and there is a few shinobi who are gathered below, so I decide to cause a small Riot of my own. I reach in my waist bag and mould a few spider bombs that turn into thousands and watch them just float and glide away as they scatter. I start to smirk as I catch a glimpse of pain fighting effortlessly against a crowd... They don't stand a chance Hm! I am cut off my thoughts by a blonde kid glaring at me.

Suddenly she falls to the ground and I wonder what she is doing and then I blackout awhile. When I awake I am crashing to the floor and quickly recuperate my strength and use substitution jutsu To take my place.