The Peeping Tom

Nobody's POV

(y/n) gets ready to go to the waterfall to bathe and the first thing itachi and deidera do is look at each other competitively, deidera as usual says hm! As they both dart to see if they can catch a glimpse of (y/n), knocking over Toby in the process.

When they reach the waterfall they both take cover in a bush to peep. (y/n) takes off her clothes one by one slowly. Itachi and deidera are both in different bushes by both share the same facial expression on their faces and have a nose bleed.

(y/n) lets her hair down and shakes her head side to side and enters the water. About ten minutes later Toby Comes around the corner and screams at (y/n) . "Toby, what the hell are you doing here?" (y/n) freaks out.

"I followed deidera and itachi here after they gave me a headache." Toby days holding his head. "oh they did, did they. I will have to have a word when I see them next" (y/n) smirks to herself. "so um... Haha" Toby starts. "GET OUT OF HERE TOBY!" (y/n) warns. Toby holds his hands up in a surrender and walks away.

Both itachi and deidera quietly make a run for it to the fire. "Toby!" deidera shouts frustratedly running straight for him. "now calm down deidera..." Toby then laughs in a panic. Deidera catches him and takes him down till they are both on the floor. Deidera wraps his legs around Toby's neck and strangles him with his legs alone.

"itachi....Are you not going to help me? He has turned insane" Toby cries. Itachi just shakes his head and walks away "sorry Toby. You deserve it this time" itachi says in a fed up voice.