Uchiha Vs Danzo Part II

"why not use it?" itachi asks referring to your sharingan, not caring if Danzo is listening. Danzo looks at you with suspicion, wandering what on earth itachi means and then stops in thought about the last technique you had used and then smiles.

*flashback of you using fire flower and fireball jutsu to cover the shuriken with fire*

"so you are an uchiha. I should have known" Danzo grins. You grunt at your carelessness to keep your true name a secret, but you then think to yourself that the Truth is out now and you must end this fight now he knows.

You are under extreme stress now and activate your sharingan... But your sharingan is different from what it was before. It is the similarity of the Mangekyō sharingan. Danzo, sasuke and itachi all look in a quick glance at your eyes.

You make two clones and you make sure your chakra is distributed evenly between you and the clones. This is your chance... Your very last chance to kill Danzo as your chakra is depleting fast.

Your clone chops off Danzo's arm as itachi traps him in a genjutsu, sasuke lets you take out Danzo's sharingan that once belonged to your sensei before burning the body with the Amatarasu's eternal flame.

You now hold one of shisui's eyes and an arm full of other's including the other of shisui's. You'd expected him to scream but he just stands there, trapped in itatchi's jutsu...senseless and deprived of his senses as he burns away slowly. Every part of him is melting away into nothingness as though he is being evaporated like water. You find the other eye of shisui's and you insert them into your own sockets developing the eternal Mangekyō.