That's my Best Friend

"Hey." I said feeling awkward. "Hey bestie!" She said hugging me. I had to hold onto the wall. "See you tomorrow baby girl." Dante said caressing my arm "alright" I said trying to conceal my pain. Dante left out and I slowly walked to the bed feeling my legs shake. "Did you just get fucked?" Stella asked gasping. "Oh my god." I said falling back my bed. "You did! Oh my god!" She said jumping on the bed next to me. "How was it?" She asked laying next to me. "Fantastic. Mind blowing. Very Awakening." I said unable to explain.
I continued to explain to her our whole day and his 'tricks'.

"Hey lover boy left some money for you I see." Stella said as I slowly awoken. I looked over and saw the untouched envelope. "He is good at sneaking that stuff to me." I said reaching over to grab it. I opened it and it was severally thick. "Damn!" Stella said watching me. I pulled out the gorgeous new Benjamins. "Wow. He's in love with you!" Stella said shocked. My phone buzzed and I grinned. I read the text and it was cute. 'A car will be there around 11 to take you guys shopping and what ever you please. Have fun, see you tonight.' Dante is too sweet. "Wow $7k!" Stella said with my stack of month. I snatched it back and smiled. "Legs get ready. We have a car coming at 11." I told her jumping out of the bed.

"Wow this place is awesome!" I told Stella as we walked into a Chanel store. "Damn right. I'm gonna call James so I can use his info to buy stuff. " she said walking off. I went to a nice white bag that looked extremely exquisite! I went to where a blush pink purse was and it was $3,569... "hello gorgeous." A man came up to me."hi." I said looking up. "I want to buy you that purse." He said tapping the glass. "Oh no thank you." I said politely. "No.. I know you're probably here with a boyfriend but I don't see him around." The guy said looking around. "He's at work." I simply said. The purse is so beautiful. "So where's the harm? I buy a purse for a beautiful lady and you tell your boyfriend you bought it. Nothing more, nothing less." He said and I stared softly. "Okay." I said excited. The guy raised a finger and a lady was soon over. "Get me every bag on this color." He told her simply and she ran off. "No! Just this one!" I said shocked. "I lied." He laughed. "I meant I wanted to buy you every color in this bag."he said chuckling. "Can I have your name?" He asked. I thought for a moment. "I'm not weird." He said seriously. "Lola." I said crossing my arms. "I'm Saxton." He said with a wink. "Can I have your number?" He asked. "No..." I said feeling rude. "Instagram?" He asked laughing. "Uhhgg. Sure." I said. He pulled his phone out and handed it to me. It was on contacts for a phone number. "Lola... come on doll!" He said. "Are you trying to get her number?" Stella popped up. "Yes." He said. She grabbed his phone and typed. "There's her number." Stella said handing it to him. "Stella?" I said shocked. "He's cute!" She said and I sighed. "I won't bother you." He said. "I'm gonna get shades." Stella said leaving. "Alright baby?" He asked stepping closer. "Baby?" I asked. "We're getting closer. I feel it Lola." He said motioning between us. "Saxton. I'm seeing somebody." I said softly. "Okay Lola. I have to get out of here. I will text you in time." He said and stepped forward holding my arms.I felt uncomfortable. He leaned down and kissed each cheeck. "You're all set." The lady came with two huge bags. "Awesome just in time. Bye Lola." He said giving a slight wave. "Thank you Saxton." I said politely.

"Why'd you give him my number?" I asked Stella as we were seated in a nice restaurant. "He was extremely cute and rich! You don't see many young rich guys who want to actually text!" She said in a duh way. "Can we get the best wine?" She said to the waiter before they had a chance to introduce themself. "But I'm with Dante." I said smiling. "Lola..." Stella gently said. "What?" I asked. "He's not gonna be there the long term. He's just here for an arrangement." She softly said. "You think James is gonna want me after awhile?" She asked. "Yea... He adores you?" I said confused. "He does... In the moment. This lifestyle is built on either arrangements or couples. Arrangements are just that, they're temporarily. James is married... He loves being with a barely legal girl. Next year I'm gonna be 20.. He wants a teen.. not a young woman." She explained. "That sounds horrible when you put it like that." I said serious. "Be have a expiration date to every guy, especially when they're paying. Just think.. why would you keep paying top dollar for a girl you had several times when after a while you can replace with a new younger specimen? Guys want the next best thing." She explained. That hurt my feelings. "You're acting like we're turning 30." I softly said. "I know and there's other guys who would love a young 20/21 year old but don't think everything is gonna last with each guy. Typically arrangements last, at most 3 years, if awesome." She simply said.

I canceled Dante and I's dinner tonight because of Stella's words. Does Dante really only see me as the girl for the moment? The phone rung and I answered it. "Hello?" I asked. "Hey sweetie... I'm gonna come to your room okay?" It was Dante. I didn't really want to see him. "Okay.." I sighed.

About 20 agonizing minutes later and having to push Stella out the room, Dante arrived. "You okay?" He asked hugging me. He held my waist. "Yea.." I softly said. "Can I have a kiss?" He asked rubbing my lower back. I looked up at him and he kissed me. "Let's sit and talk." He said and we sat on my bed. "Can I ask you a question?" He asked putting his hand on my thigh. I loved it I truly did but if Stella was right, it's an act. "Yea." I softly said. "You're not falling in love with me are you?" He asked curiously. This shocked me."whats that mean?" I asked unable to answer. "Are you falling in love with me? I don't want to portray this as a real relationship... we are just in a mutual beneficial relationship." He said and that really hurt my heart. In other words it's just a arrangement and only for the moment.