Tell the Devil I Said Hey

That summer was the best summer in awhile. Now it was time to go into my senior year of high school. Me and Stella were ready to dominate the halls with our designer clothing. She did eventually find another 'sugar daddy' but she still reflects back to James A lot.

"I'm so ready!" I said as we walked into the school. "Me too!" She said. Our lockers were right next to each other. "If only-" "Don't say his name Stella." I softly said unlocking my locker. "His name isn't a forbidden word.. Brent should be here with us!" She said softly. I gave Stella the death look. "I will see you in class." I told her walking away. "Lola.." she said. "Fuck you!" I spat walking off. "Hey." A arm pulled me. I looked up and it was Agar. "Hey." I said hugging him. He rubbed my back hugging me tight. "You look good." He said as we slowly parted. "Thanks." I softly said. "Why were you walking all mad?" He asked. I crossed my arm and looked away. "Huh?" He asked. Agar was Brent's best friend. "Stella said his name..." I gently said. "Oh.. Lola I know it hurts me still but we have to move on in his legacy." Agar said simply. I nodded and he smiled. "What class you got now?" He asked. "Miss Lily's.... English. " I said recalling from my head. "Great. Me too." He said and we walked together to the class.

The teacher was new. She was young and stunning. Tall, blond hair and blue eyes. Oh, and super curvey. "This year has gotten a lot interesting." Agar said as we sat at a 4 seater table. "Very. Maybe you will pass this year."I joked. "I got a good chance this time." He said taking out a notebook. After a few minutes and more kids coming in, Stella came inside. She sat next to me quietly. "What's good?" Agar asked Stella. "Fine. "She said putting her shades on. "Stella.." I said laughing. She smiled and sat back. "Here's to our last fucking year." She said kicking her feat up.

We arrived at lunch and I was already over school. I went through the long and slow lunch line exhuasted. Deciding to take a ton of AP classes was actually a bad idea. The teachers are bitches and the syllabus showed the classes will he hard. "Ready for AP math?" Stella asked as we sat at our usual lunch table. "Hell no!" I said sighing. "I heard there's a hot new teacher teaching that!" Jasmine said across the table. She's a sophomore that was joined our table this year. "As in a guy?" Stella asked smiling. "Yea... he's tall, muscular, tan and hot." Jasmine said winking. "Hmm maybe this year will be interesting." Stella said looking at me.

We walked to the classroom excited to have a hot teacher. When we walked in I thought I died and went to hell. Dante... Dante was sitting at the desk... Dante is the teacher? No, he can't be. Dante isn't my teacher. Absolutely no way. He's playing tricks. Me and Stella walked past him to the back and looked at each other awkward and serious. "Does that look like Dante to you?" I asked. She nodded. I looked at the bored... Mr.Porgo.. "Fuck that really is him." I sighed slumping in my seat. "We might be able to sneak back out and change classes." Stella whispered. "Let's do it." I said gathering my stuff. We slowly got up as people begun coming in and started walking. "Ladies please sit back down. Class is about to begin." Dante said. "Fuck..." I whispered and froze. The people that came in sat in our seats in the back. I had my back to Dante and so did Stella. The bell rung and I turned slowly the opposite way to face the class. The only seats open were in the front. I slowly walked over and sat. I looked up and Dante was squinting at me. I looked back down and shook my head. Stella was next to me shaking her leg. "Wow." Dante said standing up. "Hello everyone I'm Mr.Porgo. I'm excited to be teaching this AP class and I will be holding all of you to a high standard." He said and I felt his eyes linger on me. "I want you all to be honest to me like I am and will be to you guys." He said and I mentally rolled my eyes just say my name will ya? "I will tell you a few things about myself and you all can introduce yourselves so I can begin to get to know you all. I see a few unfortunately familiar faces however." He said and sat on his desk. Damn Dante, are you mad? "Well I was actually born and raised in Italy. I moved to the U.s when I was about 19 to take ownership of my father's business here and go to college as well. I like doing different jobs and this year I decided I wanted to be a teacher so here I am.." he said and smiled. "Let's start in the back. Tell me your name, something about yourself and something cool you did this summer." Dante added. People begun speaking and I looked at Stella. "This is crazy as fuck..." she mouthed. I nodded and then there was a large smack. "Ladies. Is something more important going on that you would like to share with the class?" Dante asked pissed. "No sir.." Stella said shocked. "Now stop talking and being rude." He said rolling his eyes.

After awhile it was Stella. "I'm Stella... I like expensive stuff and over the summer I got to go to Italy with my best friend." She said simply. I mentally groaned. "Now! I will pass out the syllabus!" Dante skipped over me and begun speaking. "Wow..." Stella whispered to me. I nodded shocked and pissed.