Some Truth

We arrived back in town but when we pulled up there was a car in our driveway. We got out and Saxton grabbed all my bags. We walked inside and there was Dante talking to my mom. He grabbed me and pulled me close. "I'm so sorry." He said and kissed me. I felt numb. "Oh." Saxton said dropping the bags. I stepped away and my mom looked at both guys back and forth. "This makes sense..." Saxton said awkwardly. "You... and Dante." Saxton softly added. "I have to go!" My mom said rushing out the door. "He was the guy you were seeing in Italy, right?" Saxton asked. His face was turning red. "Yea kid. I been fucking her since and up to a few weeks ago." Dante said bold. "Wow you are a dirty slut and I can't believe I was thinking about a future with you!" Saxton said angry. "...and you! " he turned to Dante. "I can't believe I ever looked up to you. You're not a role model. You're a bitch boy!" Saxton said and left. "Dante.." I said in a whine. He came to me and picked me up. "What?" He asked innocent. That was when I realized the big cast on his foot. "What are you doing?" I asked. "Sweeping you off your feet.." he said carrying me to my room. "No! We ended this." I said. He sat on my bed with me on his lap. "I'm not done with you.." he awkwardly said. "I was mad when I said that stuff..." he softly said and I sighed. "But what you said was how you felt. "Can we just fuck and make up?" He asked and begun kissing my jaw. His arms wrapped tightly around me pulling me in hard. I said nothing and stared out my window. Saxton was standing at his car. He looked like a hurt little boy. He was probably waiting for me to come out and say I chose him. But... I don't. Dante wins every time and I wish it wasn't true but it is. Then he looked up. Our eyes connected and he looked shocked as Saxton pulled my shirt off. I sent him a sorry look and he got in his car zooming off. I cried softly feeling like a horrible human being.

I walked into school on an agenda. Some information I stupidly forgot about. "Stella!" I said going to her. "Yea?" She asked confused. "You're pregnant, right?" I just remembered. She crossed her arms and looked around. "I was..." she said awkwardly. "Was? " I asked. "my abortion is tomorrow." She said simply. "Oh.." I awkwardly said. I walked away and begun to plan a way for her not to get to that appointment.

"Hey honey." Lucia said pulling me to the side. "Hey girl." I softly said. "You look cute." She said. "Thanks babe." I said and she smiled. I know what she's been doing. She's failing Stella. "Wanna hang out soon? " she asked hopeful. "Yea love." I said and turned walking to my desk. "Hook me up." Agar said and I laughed.

"Oh daddy!" I yelled bouncing on Dante's lap. He picked me up from school and we are having car sex in the back seat in some alley. "You're a bad girl!" He groaned as I felt him cum. "Thank you daddy." I said kissing him. "You're welcome love." He said kissing my neck hard. "I need a favor." I said pushing him back and grabbed my underwear. "Okay?" He said pulling his pants back up. I leaned forward and smiled. "I need to stop Stella from doing something tomorrow." I softly said. Dante looked at me for a few seconds and pulled his phone out. Yea I changed. I'm done making everyone happy. Dante will be heart broken by the time I'm done with him and Stella... she might as well kiss her lively hood and college bye. No guy will be willing to pay her every need after this. I touched Dante's cast realizing he's been driving like that. "Alright.. done. Her day tomorrow will be full of obstacles." Dante said rubbing my leg. "Thanks daddy. I want you again..." I said and rubbed his crotch.

"Hey hun." My mom said as I walked in. "Hi mom." I softly said. "So you and Saxton..." she begun. "Are never talking again." I simply said.

I walked outside after receiving a text from Saxton. How ironic. He wanted to talk. I stood on my porch and watched him drive up into my driveway. I walked down the steps and he got out the car. "Hey." I softly said with my arms crossed. "Hey Lola." He said weakly with his arms crossed. He walked closer and leaned down giving me a simple kiss. It was chilly outside. "Sorry for calling you names Lola.." he simple said. I nodded. "Sorry for not telling you about the Dante thing. I felt bad." I sincerely said. He nodded. "Are you two dating or...?" He asked looking around. "No.. we're just messing around." I honestly said. "Oh..." he simply said. So Saxton obviously wants me back. I can have my cake and eat it again. "Do you want me back?" I asked squinting on eye and smiling. Saxton blushed and chuckled. "Did I ever have you?" He asked taking a step forward. "No and you won't have all of me any time soon. I need to get back at Dante." I said serious. "For how long?" He asked thinking. "Until he falls in love with me." I simply said. "That is so hot." He said serious. "I have to leave. My jet is coming soon." He said. "Alright Sax.." I softly said turning. "No kiss?" He asked. I turned and smiled. He to me holding me from behind and kissed me. He pulled my face more to the side. "Goodnight love." I said walking back to my house. I looked over my shoulder when I got to my porch and Saxton stood there in awe. Boys are so easy.

The next morning I received a message from Stella. 'My car broke down this morning. I'm gonna miss my appointment and there's not another opening until next month and I will be too far along.' How fucking far along is she? I smiled and deleted her messaged. I looked into my mirror and begun laughing.