It Girl

"Can we talk?" I asked as everyone left the class. "I'm not gonna give you a pass." Dante said looking up. "I'm don't give a fuck about any pass! How dare you treat me like how you did!" I said serious. "How dare I? You failed to tell me you're a highschooler... did you and your friend get held back?" He asked like a asshole. "No.. well Stella did in elementary. I didn't feel the need to tell you. It's my personal life and you don't want to be apart of that." I said crossing my arm. "You shouldve told me you were gonna be a fucking teacher!" I said even more pissed. "Again... we are just an arrangement. I see you on the weekends... why would I have to tell you what I work as?" He asked. "Same reason I had no reason to tell you I was in high school." I rolled my eyes."well I guess that's where we messed up." I muttered. "Yea this is kinda fucked up..." Dante said scratching his small stubble. "So what are we gonna do?" I asked. Then the bell rung. "You're gonna go to class." He said and I rolled my eyes stomping out.

"What did Dante say?" Stella asked as we got out of our last period. "Basically nothing..." I said sighing. "Go to him now and talk. If your money is gonna be cut.... you need to know." She said. I nodded and turned the corner. I got to his room and heard talking. "It's so refreshing to see someone not old..." a seductive voice said. I walked into the doorway and Miss. Stephanie, the hot girl teacher was sitting on Dantes desk. "I agree. We will have lots of time to get to know each other and learn together this year."Dante said and I grew pissed. "Mr.Porgo!" I walked in. "Wow. You're very rude." Dante said simply. "Excuse me?" I asked. "Wow you two seem to know each other." Miss Stephanie said amused. "Yea I got a ducking bone to pick with him!" I said angry and realized who I was talking to. They're both teachers. "Her mom is a good friend of mine." Dante lied. "Wow. That's cool." Miss Stephanie said assuming I was joking about my anger towards Dante. "I love your hair." Miss Stephanie told me standing up. She was so tall. "See you tomorrow." She told me walking past me. I stood there and waited until I heard Dante sighed. He stood up and went to the door. He closed it and locked it. "So are you gonna talk?" I asked. He walked back to his desk. "Yea.. I don't want this opportunity to be fucked up. We have to remain discreet." He simply said "so we're still gonna do this?" I asked motioning between us confused. "I want to." He simply said. I walked around and sat on his lap. His arm went around me and we kissed gently. Then a loud knock erupted. I got up and he did too. He walked over and motioned for me to get down. "Hey Mr.Cut." Dante said and I dropped to the ground and went under the desk. I heard footsteps. "So how was your first day." Principal Cut asked. His voice sounded close. I shook with fear. Then I saw the chair move. I froze. "I just wanna have a quick chat." Principal Burns said and I heard a chair move. Dante sat and I smiled. I heard Principal Cut sit on the other side "okay Sir."Dante said. I laid my hands on Dantes thigh and slowly snuck them to his zipper. His hand went down over mine. "How are you adjusting?" Cut said. "Pretty well." Dante said unzipping his zipper slowly so his zipper wouldn't make a loud sound. He pulled his penis out and I drew out Dante and Principal Cut's conversations as I slowly rubbed Dante.i slowly moved forward and put my mouth around the tip.

After awhile Dante grabbed my hair. "I agree. She is a attractive woman." Dante said balling up most of my hair. He must be near. "Yes. Miss Stephanie is very beautiful." Principal Cut said. Oh. "I want to ask her out but I feel it would be weird.." he added. Of course. You're like in your late 50s and she's clearly early to mid twenties. "Yea. It might." Dante said releasing my hair and begun jacking off while I used my mouth. Then I felt him twitch and it sprayed. "Oh.. yea man.." Dante said. "We have a few attractive seniors this year..." Principal cut said and I almost gasped. "Eh. I don't really see them like that..." Dante awkwardly said putting his hand on my cheek. His thumb rubbed against my cheek gently. "Man.. that Stella.. she's so elegant and beautiful." Principal Cut said and I almost busted out laughing.

"That was weird." I said finally getting out from under the desk. "Yea.. I was weirded out too but then I realized what you were doing under the desk. He picked me up and sat me on his desk with my legs hanging off. "But he's literally just about 3x these girls age and he's in a higher power." I said as Dante begun kissing my neck."so am I to you.." Dante said licking over my neck. His hand went under my shirt. "Not much higher." I joked as he spread my legs. "Yea yea yea. Pull your skirt down." He whispered into my ear. I slowly pulled down the skirt and Dante chuckled. "What?" I asked. "I was not expecting you to be wearing white... cotton panties.." he laughed. "Oh my god.: I said laughing. He crouched down and pulled my panties down as the room gotten quiet. He went in licking me and I quivered.

We walked down the hall together just chatting. "Mr. Porgo!"  A voice called. Dante turned and so did I. It was Miss. Stephanie. "Hi Lola." She said coming up to me. "Wow you remembered my name." I gently said. "I have a excellent memory... may I talk to Mr.Porgo?" She asked smiling. Bitch. "Of course. See you guys tomorrow." I said and quickly walked away. I shouldn't even be mad.