Happy Birthday

"Hey Lola!" Stella, my best friend, came into my room. She came around and hugged me. "Hi love. Thanks for showing up." I said. "How could I not? I can finally turn you out to my kink." She said rubbing her hands together evily. "Look. I agreed to come see what it's about and not be raped." I said serious and laid back on my bed. My best friend is heavily into bdsm. She turned 18 a year back and it took over her life. She does the whole shebang with some guys. She showed me some of her wips and masks, it's kinda scary. "You're gonna love it. You're so submissive in true life it could be cake." She said wagging her eyebrows. "I'm not into it Stella." I giggled. "You don't know that. The best of the best will be at the party tonight." She said kicking her shoes off. "Even yours?" I asked laughing. "Even mine. My #1 dom. I get wet thinking about him." She joked. "Nasty." I said laughing. Her main dom is mature and handsome. They have more of a secrete relationship due to the fact he is a cow of a company. She gets whatever she wants from him as well as bomb sex. I guess I was a bit jealous of that. "I think he's about to leave his wife." Stella said a bit more serious. "Why?" I asked sitting up. She sat at my desk and looked sad. "She found a pair of my panties at the summer house last month. " she softly said. "I thought she knew about you?" I asked confused. "She does but she feels like he's getting more attached to me, so she's been really mean to hin." She explained. "Wow. That's sad. What does this mean for you two?" I asked. "I don't know. He's been avoiding me a little. I know I'm not marrying material so he might just cut his losses and cut me off." She simply said. "I'm sorry Stella." I said getting up and going to her. I hugged her and she cried softly. "It's fine. I will know tonight when I see him at the party." She shrugged as I held her. "You're hot and experienced. You will find another." I comforted her. "Not like him! He was perfect! Rich, secrete and hot!" She said laughing. I smiled and hugged her. "You will find a hotter and more richer man." I joked. "let's get ready." She said smiled.

We arrived at some unmarked warehouse and it was scary. "Ready? Be mindful you might see some scary shit but these guys are gentleman." She told me serious. I nodded and suddenly felt exposed. We were wearing simple bandage dresses. Here was black leather though. I followed her up to a rusted metal door and she did some kind of secrete knock. A little slot opened with eyes. "Concrete chairs." Stella said. The person closed the slot and the door opened. We walked in and it was a man in a small room. There was another door. You could hear muffled music. It was classy music. "Under 21?" He asked nodding at me. "Yes." Stella said as he handed us our wristbands. He opened the door and it was amazing what was inside. It was like a lounge. Sophisticated people were all around. Stella grabbed my hand as we walked in. "Uh hello Stella." A broad voice said. Stella turned and so did I. It was her #1 dom. "Hello... James." She said awkwardly. "Can we talk?" He asked fixing his tie. Stella looked at me. "Can you sit at the bar for just a little bit. I will be right back?" She asked pleading like. "What if someone comes up to me?" I asked nervous. "Say you're not interested... unless you are..." she said and smiled at the end. I rolled my eyes and she hugged me before leaving with James. I looked around and there were guys looking at me left and right. I went to the bar and sat at the only open seat at the end. There was soft chatters and laughs. Every one seemed.. well, normal. You would've never guessed they had fetishes to the naked eye. "You okay?" The guy next to me asked. I jumped. "I'm not interested!" I said fiercely. He chuckled. "Sweetie.. All I asked was were you okay?" He said with a hint of laughter. He was right. "I'm sorry." I gently said trying to calm down. "No problem. I watched you come in here... what's your niche princess?" He asked smoothly. His voice was really deep and pleasant. It made me feel calm. "What?" I asked confused. "Your kink?" He asked again taking a sip of his drink. "I don't have one. I'm here with a friend." I said scanning the room hoping Stella will appear. "I see." He said simply sitting forward. I wanted to ask him back. He was very handsome and young. Maybe mid twenties. Then Stella appeared out of the back with a grin. She went to me and hugged me. "See you're fine. James still wants me!" She said excited. "That's good!" I said happy she still had him. "We're gonna play tonight after this. Come. I will introduce you to some cool people." She said grabbing my hand. I followed her but took one glance back at the guy. He was just by himself. He looked back and just smirked before turning forward again. "This is Lemy." Stella said as we reached a older lady. She was gorgeous. "Hi. I'm Lemy the domme." She said smiling. Stella laughed. "Wow I didn't know women could be doms." I softly said. The lady laughed. "This is my friend Lola. She just turned 18 and this is new to her." Stella explained. "Wow. You're so beautiful. But yes, I'm and woman dom. I love to bring men to their knees and obey me." She said winking. Wow. "Hell yea." A guy came and kissed Lemy's cheek. "This is Devon. He's a dom as well." Stella said. "But I'm sometimes Lemy's bitch." He said and Lemy laughed. "Are you a sub?" He asked me. "She doesn't know. She's never done this. But she would be the perfect sub." Stella said intertwining our hands. I felt sick. "I can help find your way if you need a strong figure." Devon said in a alluring voice. "Or I can. I can teach you to be a dom baby." Lemy said countering Devon. "Careful you two. Don't overwhelming her." Stella said giggling. "Thank you but I don't know if this is for me." I laughed. "I think it is." Devon said and winked.

We got back to my house and I went straight to my bed. "Did you have fun?" Stella asked laying in bed with me. "It was cool. They all seemed like normal people." I simply said. "We're not freaks." She laughed. "I guess not." I laughed. "We have another party tomorrow. More people will be there. Still classy." Stella said turning the light off. "Is your mom already asleep?" Stella asked. "Duh. It's 1 am, you know my mom sleeps at 10 pm.