Okay?

"Keep choking me!" I begged feeling my body climaxing. "Be careful hun." He said but tightened his grip. My eyes rolled and I blacked out.

"Fuck!" I woke up to Dante pacing. I sat up smiling. "Are you okay hun?" He asked kneeling to me. "Yea I loved it. Thanks!" I said hugging him. "Fuck. You have a asphyxia fetish." He said and laughed. "It felt to exhilarating!" I told him excited. "I bet doll." He said helping me up. I hugged him some more and kissed him. "Let's go shopping for a dress for tonight." He said taking a deep breath. "Alright!" I said chippy and followed him.

"Hello." A guy came up to Dante and I at this gallery place. "Hello Mr.Zill." Dante said. "Hello. Is this your beautiful girlfriend?" Mr.Zill asked looking at me amazed. "This is Lola Lang. Lola, this is Mark Zill." Dante said. Mark came forward and hugged me. "Nice to meet you." He said. "You too thank you." I said politely. "I hope to see you two later tonight. " he said nodding and walking off. Dante hugged me and kissed my cheek. "I want you some more." I told him holding his shoulder. "Oh dear. I'm not choking you until you pass out again. I'm scared." He said holding my waist. "Why daddy baby." I asked in a baby voice. "Because I don't want to hurt you." He said and kissed me. "Well you better Fuck me silly dad." I said smiling. "I will honey." He chuckled. "Wanna go in the bathroom?" I asked. Dante looked around. "Hello Dante." A lady came up. I walked away to the alcohol table. I picked up a champagne glass and looked at the art around me. I'm really horny.

After a few hours I was bored. "Ready to go?" Dante came up to me. "Yea. Where are we going?" I asked holding his arm. "Your house to drop you off." He said laughing. "but! Why?" I asked upset. "My friends are coming over and will be over all night." He said and we walked outside. The fresh air felt amazing. "So is it okay if I call Agar?" I asked irritated. "Uhm sure if I can Fuck a bitch tonight.." he muttered. "No because I should be that bitch." I giggled. "I will have your car in a moment Mr.Porgo." the valet said serious. "So if I don't give you what you want... you're gonna get it from little Agar?" He asked offended. "I'm so horny." I cried. "Alright.. but it will have to be quick hon." He said laying a hand around me close to my butt. "Yes sir." I said smiling.

We walked into Dante's house and I unzipped my dress. "How do you want it?" He asked helping me out of the $600 dress. "Hard." I said helping his gently take off his suit. He pushed his pants down and bent me over the couch roughly. "Oh my god!" I giggles as he tickled my sides. "You're so cute.." he said in a soft voice. "Don't ever change" he said in a more serious voice. I turned so I was on my back and looked up into his eyes. I smiled softly. His eyes looked soft and loving. "I adore you." He said rubbing my thighs. "Don't fall in love with me." I joked giggling. "I'm trying not to." He said and smiled. "Why?" I asked a little serious. Dante picked me up and sat on the couch so I was straddling him. He lifted me up a little and entered me. "I don't believe in love." He said easing into me fully. "It's overrated and you only end up hurt honestly." I said and put my head on his chest. He slowly rubbed my body. "How about tonight we take it slow?" He asked going in deep. I nodded and moved my body with his. He makes it hard to not love him.

The next morning I was back at school. Agar wanted to meet me early. "Hey Lola!" Agar said coming to me. "Hey buddy." I smiled. He looked awkward. "I'm scared." He said gently. "Why? " I asked putting my hand on his shoulder. "What if someone finds out? That was so awesome though" He said smiling. "Nobody will as long as you stay quiet." I simply said. He nodded. "How long have you and.. Miss Stephanie?" He asked. "About two weeks." I said. Agar looked shocked. "Wow...wanna go on a date sometime?" He asked. I shook my head. "This was just for fun. I'm sorry." I said removing my hand. "Oh... " he said turning red. He looked back and awkwardly walked away.

I walked to Dante's classroom and closed the door behind myself. "Welcome back daddy." I said going to him. I sat on his lap and he wrapped his arm around me. "You too hun.. can we talk?" He asked gently. I nodded curious. "I'm... In love with you sweetie." He finally said. He looked down at his desk avoiding my eye contact. This was the moment I was waiting for. I could shatter his heart like he did mine before. "This all just hit me.. All these feelings for you." He added slowly rolling his fingerings on his desk. I shouldn't even fight it. He gives me bomb sex and the new things he exposed me to are unforgettable. "I feel like I could potentially... build a relationship with you..." he gently said. "I don't want one with you however." I simply said standing up. "What?" He asked shocked. His eyes showed his hurt. "You're not a guy any women should love." I said laughing. I could see him growing angry. "Why are you acting like that? " he asked angry. "Because I'm just stating facts Dante." I said walking backwards. "So fuck you and just be my teacher." I simply said opening the door. He looked hurt as he sat back down. I closed the door and smiled.