Cutie

I woke up and saw Dante sitting up in bed. He was reading. "Good morning." He said noticing I was looking up at him. "Hi." I said sitting up. I pulled the cover up as well to cover my chest. "How was your sleep?" He asked sitting his book now. "Good. Thanks." I said smiling. "Can we have a serious moment and talk about our lives?" He asked looking into my eyes. "Sure." I said simply. "I love you." He said and took a deep breath. My gaze dropped. "I love you too.." I said looking up again.  He leaned down and kissed my lips lightly. "I need you in my life... forever." He went on. Forever? "I don't know how deeply you love me but everyday I wake up thinking about you and I go to bed thinking about you. It's like I died and went to heaven when I woke up to you this morning. I could get used to this." He explained. I got closer to him and laid my head on his chest. His arm went around me. My heart pumped heavy and hard. "I feel the same but I'm still young." I answered sitting up and looking at him. He looked at the wall and took a deep breath. "You are very young." He begun. "But I will wait for you. I can wait for something good." He explained. "If you tell me you want to go off college, I will wait. If you want to contact with me until you're 21, I can wait. I'm telling you I will wait a century Love. " he said and sighed. He's definitely a strong lover. "So you wait for me to finish college?" I asked skeptical. "Of course I would still want to talk to you and fuck your little heart out but if nothing, yes." He said and I laughed. He leaned forward and kissed my collar bone tenderly. The room fell quiet as he sucked. He knew he was turning me on. "Look how your body craves mine." He said putting a hand on my thigh. My legs slowly parted and shook slightly. I put my hand under the cover on his dick. I trickled my hand around it. "Teasing me baby?" He asked laughing. I smiled and he pulled the cover down exposing both our naked bodies. I leaned over and took him into my mouth slowly. Dante grabbed my hair slowly lifting it up. "Suck my cock baby. " he whispered. I did slowly. "That's right..." he groaned as I flicked my tongue over the head. "Here, put your pussy over my face. " he said and my body tingled from his words. He laid on his back and I got on top on him on fours but continued to Suck. He wrapped his arms around my lower back pulling my pelvis to his face. I have to kick it up because he's gonna make me cum fast.

After our nice session, we laid in bed for a hour watching TV before we got up. He decided he was gonna cook breakfast. "Want french toast or pancakes?" He asked as I sat on the counter. "French Toast." I said smiling. He smiled softly and just stared at me. "Make the French Toast baby." I giggled blushing. I'm a lucky girl to have this sexy, tall, Italian, big dick, great sex partner, domme, secrete teacher, partner in crime, no shit taking man that truly loves me as a boyfriend. I hit the lottery with this one.