Black and Blue

Dante unstrapped me and I practically fell out the chair exhausted. Dante sat next to me and kissed me. "That was so great love." He softly said bunching his hand in my hair. "You did so well. I'm gonna treat you so good tonight. I love that you trust me." He said kissing down my neck. "Thanks baby." I said tired. He scooped me up into his arms and walked out. He went across the hall and opened a door to a nice bathroom. "I'm gonna run you a bath and I will bring some wine." He said sitting me on the counter. "Sounds good?" He asked standing between my legs. We were both naked and this just felt so intimate. "As long as you're in it with me.." I softly said. "Deal." He said and kissed me. He went over to the jacuzzi tub and turned it on. "I will be right back." He said with a light smile. I nodded tucking a piece of my hair back.

"So why are you single? You're amazing Lola?" Dante asked as we sat in the bubbly tub. "My boyfriend actually passes away months back." I softly said scooping up bubbles. "Oh shit, I'm sorry." He said sincerely. "No its fine.." I said blowing the bubbles out of my hand. "Was it a serious relationship if you don't mind me asking?" He asked. "it was. He was my best friend first and we just fell in love." I softly said. "Damn.. how'd he... pass?" Dante asked staring intently. "He was diagnosed with cancer and didn't want treatment." I softly said. Tears welled into my eyes. "Damn Lola." Dante said and got up and came to me. He hugged me and kissed my cheek. He pulled me onto his lap. "His dad had cancer and he watched him struggle growing up and he didn't want that so he... didn't even try." I cried. "I'm sorry." Dante said rubbing my back. "It's fine. It just pisses me off
How he didn't even try to save his life. He thought about himself and not about me! I would've been there every step of the way." I cried. Dante pulled me head to his chest comforting me.

"Thanks." I giggled as Dante rubbed oil into by butt and thighs. I had marks from he wips and he said this would help a lot. "You were so good Lola. Are you sure you don't regret it?" He asked. "I'm positive. It was... fun?" I softly said giggling. "I'm glad you enjoyed it. You were so good." He said massaging my butt. "Thanks baby." I said looking back. He leaned over me and kissed me slowly. "Sexy." He said and kissed my nose. I smiled and felt really loved. But this isn't love.. it's a arrangement. "I think I'm just about done." He said and rubbed my body one more quick time. I giggled and got up. "Wanna spend the night or...?" He asked. "I can't actually, my mom will wonder and I'm not gonna explain anything to her." I softly said. "What about using Stella?" He asked. "I can't. My mom knows she's at a family reunion. " I giggled. "Awe... I wanted to cuddle you." He said hugging me. "Thanks baby, I wanted to cuddle you too but it's not like we're dating and I can tell my mom that." I said rubbing his arms. "I understand." He softly said.

I got inside and my mom was with some man. "Oh hey!" My mom jumped up. The guy stood up as well. "Uhm, hi." I awkwardly said sitting my bag down on the ground. "This is Michael. " she said grinning. "Nice to meet you. Lola, you're mom talks about you a lot!" He said holding his hand out. I shook it awkwardly. "You too Michael but I never heard anything about you. Are you two dating?" I asked. "Yes honey." My mom said. "Okay.. good night." I awkwardly said.

I got a strange call from Stella in the middle of the night and on the voice message she sounded sad and said she will be over in the morning. I hope all is well with her. "Hey." Stella said walking in. I counted all the money Dante gave me.... $21000. "Hi babe. What's up?" I asked as she sat next to me. "James broke up with me." She cried laying her head on my shoulder. "Huh what?" I asked. "He said it was time we both moved on." She cried and I wrapped my arms around her. "His fucking loss." I said serious. "He's giving me one last allowance and that's it. This hurts sooo bad." She said crying. "I'm sorry Stella.." I said kissing her forehead. "I guess I will be fine. I have plenty of money for a senior in high school but I wanted him to pay my way through Columbia." She said frustrated. Columbia was mine and hers dream college. We both agreed we will send our applications at the start of high school. "You will find a better one." I lightly said "hopefully.. wait last night you played with Dante didn't you?" She asked sitting up. I nodded and she smiled hugely. "Show me your marks, I don't believe you!" She said gasping. I stood up and pulled my pajamas down. "Wait, those aren't bad!" She said. "I was a good girl and he gave me some type of massage to reduce the swelling." I said and she smiled. "Wow he really cares for you." She said laying back on my bed. "He reminds me this is an arrangement however." I say pulling up my pajamas and sitting back in my bed.
"He's probably trying to keep his pride. " Stella simply said. "My mom is dating some guy now." I said and Stella gasped. "Is he cute?" She asked. "He was okay. I didn't get a good look because I felt awkward considering what happened a few hours prior." I laughed. "Understandably. " Stella said nodding. Then my phone buzzed. "That the heck?" I asked. The only people I talk to are in the house. It was from a number I've never seen before. I opened the text and was shocked. 'Hey beautiful! It's me Saxton!' "What is it?" Stella asked poking her head to my screen. She gasped and smiled. "Holey shit! Text him back!" She said excited. "What do I say?" I asked. "Hi, duh!" She said slapping my leg. "He was so sexy!" She added looking up at the ceiling.