Surprise Girl

Miss Stephanie! Oh my goodness. "I figured a nice little three some would be great. " he told me hugging me. "Dante what's going on? " I asked feeling my heart speed up and I broke out in a sweat. Dante kissed me and I awkwardly stood there. "Dante told me about your guys relationship and I think it's hot. I'm also attracted to you Lola." Miss Stephanie said standing up. "Uhm is this for real?" I asked looking around. "Lucia is bi sexual." Dante said. "Okay? This is weird." I softly said. "At least with you... we started this before school.." I told Dante. "I know but give it a second. Double the pleasure love. Lucia is hot." Dante laughed. "Are we going to the playroom?" I asked him. "No. We can play in my bedroom." He said holding my hand.

"Okay. We can do this." I softly said. We were all in his bedroom and they were waiting for me to decide." Fuck it." I shrugged. Dante came to me and kissed me hard. He gently pulled me to his large bed and we sat at the end. "I never been with another girl." I told them. "That's fine." Miss Stephanie said sitting next to me as well she slowly kissed me and it felt extremely weird. They both pulled my cloths off. Miss Stephanie rubbed my body and I looked up at her curious. She looked me in my eye and I smiled. Dante went to miss Stephanie and pulled her dress off. She had no underwear or bra under it. Her body is so perfect. She came to me and laid next to me. She kissed me getting on top of me. "Your sexy body makes me so wet." She said grabbing under my legs propping them up. "Miss Stephanie this is hot." I said beginning to get worked up. She put her pelvis against mine and I groaned. She begun humping at me. It was weird but it felt extremely good. "That's so sexy." Dante said coming over. He was jerking himself off at us. "You like this?" I asked him moaning. "I do. This is so fucking sexy." He said walking closer to me. I put my hand on him jerking him off myself as Miss Stephanie went harder. This is crazy and ridiculous right now.

Afterwards we were all quiet. "This was weird." I said sitting up. "Maybe this was a mistake."miss Stephanie said sitting up as well. "I for one had fun." Dante laughed. He was in the middle while me and Miss Stephanie laid next to him. "I did too!" Miss Stephanie said and she leaned over Dante kissing me. "I can't belive we did this." I said shocked. "Same. I actually have to go. I have some papers I have to get together before school tomorrow. " she said jumping up. She grabbed her dress pulling it up. "This was exciting. We really need to do this again." She said coming around and kissing me hard. "We will be in contact." Dante told her as she skipped out. "Someone has a crush.." he said gently. "Who? " I asked looking at him. "Lucia. She likes you a little too much." He said chuckling.

"What the fuck?" Stella asked at our locker. "I know. It was so fucked up. This weekend was so crazy." I putting my head against the locker. "So you had amazing sex with Saxton the young hoty, your mom saw him at your house and actually loved that he was there and had a threesome with two teachers. " she said. I nodded. "Wow. I like this kinky you. You have so much power." She said laughing. "Shut up." I said laughing. "It's true and you know it." She said and I rolled my eyes. "So how was the Saxton part? " she asked. "He's very nice. I like him a lot. " I gently said.
"Wow. You are a lucky bitch." Stella said softly.

"Hi Lola!" Miss Stephanie said as I walked in. "Hello Miss Stephanie. " I softly said going to my seat. "Someone needs to tell her to chill." Stella whispered.i nodded agreeing. "So how was everyone's weekend?" Miss Stephanie asked. Mainly the guys chatted with her "okay. We are gonna be starting a new book I'm sure most of you have not read." She said cheerful

"Hey lola." Dante said as I walked in. I closed the door after me. "Hey baby." I said and sat on his lap. He wrapped his arms around me as we snuggled. "You okay?" He asked after a little. "Yea." I softly said. "Why don't you have your little boyfriend snuggle you." He murmured. "Because he's in Italy." I sighed. "So I'm the second choice." He said chuckling. "Yup." I said laughing. He placed a gentle kiss on my cheek. "So that threesome with Lucia.." he begun. "Was crazy and I think she's weird." I finished. "What?" He asked laughing. "All day today she's been smiling and talking to me. Of course since she's a woman, people think she's just overly nice." I said softly. "Yea.. she really likes you." He said agreeing. "She actually told me about some attraction to you and that's when I told her about us and she was surprised but.." "did you guys hook up before?" I interrupted him. "Yea.. we did." He said simply. "Oh okay." I said rolling my eyes. "Anyway I told her about how open you were and she agreed to it." He said. I stood up slowly. "What are you doing? You hooked up with lover boy." He said grabbing my hand. "That's different." I sighed. "No its not baby." He said holding both of my hands. "Okay.." I said shrugging. "Oh here." He said pulling me close and tucking something into my butt pocket. He gave my butt a quick smack before saying "lunch is gonna be over soon and we have that assembly." He said smiling. "Okay." I said slowly turning.

I got to my locker and pulled out the folded envelope. I opened it and it was a stack of hundreds. I looked up and smiling. He sure knows how to keep me excited.