Wild

"Oh baby, right there. Uh huh. Oh yes." I yelled as I bounced on Dante's lap. "Damn," Dante kept muttering as he held my waist. "Can I cum?" I begged feeling close. "No." He said tightening his grip on my waist. He slammed into me harder and my eyes rolled. "Can I now?" I begged putting my head on the headboard. "No! You hold that in!" He growled snatching my head back by my hair as he pumped hard not slowing down. I put my hands on his chest as he kept the tight grip on my hair. My body began to shake and pulse. "Ready to cum for daddy?" Dante whispered in my ear. "Yes! I want to cum for you Daddy!" I cried. "Go ahead." He said releasing my hair. I unclenched and a huge wave of pleasure spreads throughout my body. My body involuntarily shoke and spasm and I felt Dante orgasm as well.

I woke up a few hours later and Dante was still asleep. I slowly sat up rethinking what happened. After that intense succession we both fell asleep. Dante stirred and moved closer to me. He sat his head on my stomach and wrapped a arm around me. I caressed his arm and he opened his eyes. "Hey." I softly said. He looked me in my eyes. "Hi princess." He said sitting up. He leaned forward and kissed me. Our lips moved together and I put my hand under the cover and stroked him. "Don't awaken the dragon." He stopped me. "I want it." I giggled. "I have to take you home though.. it's 11." He said looking at the clock. "Oh shoot!" I jumped up. "It's a school night, my mom is gonna trip!" I said finding my clothes.

"Is your mom home?" Dante asked as we pulled into my house. "Yea." I said seeing her car. "Damn.." he said sighing. "What?" I asked softly. "You turn me on so bad... even sitting next to you just...." he trailed off and shook his head. I put my hand on his crotch and he was hard. "I tried to.. before we left. " I giggled. "I know but it was late.." he said sighing. Then I saw the front door open. "Bye babe!" I quickly said and jumped out. "Lola?" My mom said. "Yes mom!" I said walling up to the house. "What's been happening with Stella?" She asked. I let a deep breath out and sighed. "I don't know." I simply said shrugging. "Well who was that man? What happened to Saxton? " she asked. I looked away and sighed. "That man sure didn't look like Saxton? What's going on Lola? This isn't like you!" She said and I begun crying.

So my mom dropped the conversation last night after I cried and cried for hours. So I was quick to leave the next morning to school. I was 30 minutes early. "Hey girly!" Miss Stephanie said as I got out my car. I awkwardly faced her. "Hi." I softly said putting my bag on my shoulder. "Wanna spend the night this weekend?" She asked excited and took a step to me. "I'm gonna be busy." I said watching her smoothly come to me. She wrapped her arms around me and I looked around nervous. "I miss you!" She said and kissed me. "Miss Stephanie! " I said shocked and nervous. "What?" She asked hurt. "We're not like that... you kissing me.. out in the open is not good!" I said serious. She looked around and turned walking to the school. I sighed and shook my head.

" We need to do something about Miss Stephanie." I told Dante walking into his room. He looked up from his desk. "What?" He asked. "She keeps trying to invite me to her house and kissed me in the parking lot! She's gonna get me in trouble!" I seriously said crossing my arms. "Come here.." he said seriously. I walked to him and he grabbed my hand and pulled me down a bit. He gave me a soft kiss. "How are you?" He asked running his thumb on my knuckles. I sighed. He pulled me to his lap and hugged me tightly. "Dante, I'm nervous." I said serious. "Don't worry about her." He said serious. "Okay. I need to go." I said standing back up. "Okay." He said and smacked my butt.

I walked into Miss Stephanie's class a minute before the bell so it wouldn't be awkward. Agar wasn't there. I sat by myself and took a long deep breath. I pulled out my notebooks and tried to focus on just school.

After class Lucia came to me. "Are you okay?" She asked softly. "I'm fine. Are you? " I asked. She looked down. "I will be. Thank you for the lovely feelings you gave me Lola. I will never forget you and everything we done." She said turning and walking back to her desk. What the heck? Did we just break up? She made it sound like we were dating. I slowly walked out confused.

"Hey. " I said as Dante sat at my lunch table. "Hi." He said simply. "I think Lucia broke up with me?" I said giggling. Dante looked confused as well. "I heard she's ducking around with your buddy." He said pulling his eyebrow up. I nodded. "Yea.. I know." I said awkwardly. "Hey Mr.Porgo!" A girl came to the table. She opened a notebook and begun showing him stuff. I felt a ting of jealousy. My phone buzzed and when I picked it up I was surprised. Saxton. I stood up and walked out the lunchroom to the hall. "Hello?" I answered. "Forgot about me?" Saxton asked. "No.." I lied. I did. I had no need for him anymore. "Can I come see you this weekend?" He asked irritated. "I think it's best if you don't." I simply said. "Why baby girl?" He asked. "I'm not your baby." I simply said. "So that's it?" He asked. "Yea. I'm sorry." I simply said. I hung up and walked back to the lunchroom. Dante was staring at me intensely. I sat back down at the table and he took a deep breath. "I'm gonna fuck your brains out tonight and you're not gonna be able to feel your body." He said in a low hushed voice. I sat forward not saying a word. "Tonight I'm using the wips." He shrugged and got up.